Jump to content Jump to content

Grid Auto Racenet Challenge not working

I'm on Windows and it does not work for me anymore since last week. A lot of players have reported the same problem on the Steam forum of the game, so the service is clearly offline.

Please Codemasters bring back the challenges. It's the main way to gain enough XP as online races are rarely full of players.

Seems like nobody cares about supporting a 2015 game. I do. It works on my mac with my Quadstick adaptive controller and try to race daily. Scratches an itch for this old quadriplegic. The challenges are easier than finding someone to race with when I'm on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Social Media & Community Team
1 hour ago, Taz8865 said:

@PJTierneyCould you please open new Racenet challenges on Grid Autosport PS3/Xbox 360? They ended without a warning.

I'm not the guy that presses the buttons 😉 

I'd recommend shooting a mail to custservice@codemasters.com, stating that there are no events in-game.

I don't know what the capacity is for older title support or if events are supposed to be automated like they are in DiRT Rally.

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, PJTierney said:

I'm not the guy that presses the buttons 😉 

I'd recommend shooting a mail to custservice@codemasters.com, stating that there are no events in-game.

I don't know what the capacity is for older title support or if events are supposed to be automated like they are in DiRT Rally.

Thanks for the reply PJTierney appreciate it i didn't know who i needed to reach. I will send them a email. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, Qwark77 said:

Hi all,

I wrote an email to the customer service and explained this issue.

I hope they will reply and give us good news 😀

email_codemaster.jpg

I wish to hear a good news 😭🖤