Jump to content Jump to content

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, gedeye said:

only because it’s 10% off that I’m even interested at all!

Yes it's the only thing making me consider it too :classic_smile:. Last year I pre-ordered the standard version and didn't regret it.

This time the pitcoin difference might be more significant but we don't know. What I mean is if a podium pass VIP equivalent is in the new game then will the 5,000 Pitcoins from the cheaper preorder be enough to purchase access or not. It wouldn't be in this year's game.

Edited by Ultra3142

Okay, so Sony got back to me and said “we’ve had confirmation from the relevant team that this does include both PS4 and PS5 versions and I would advise you await for the full game to be released and let us know if you're able to download this on the 13th of July.”

Fingers crossed then. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, gedeye said:

Okay, so Sony got back to me and said “we’ve had confirmation from the relevant team that this does include both PS4 and PS5 versions and I would advise you await for the full game to be released and let us know if you're able to download this on the 13th of July.”

Fingers crossed then. 

Did they mention if they'll be updating the store page to include a PS5 logo too?

5 hours ago, gedeye said:

Fingers crossed then. 

Okay thanks for the information.