Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 Pre-order discount.

I was trying to explain the issue to the psn support as well (including the screenshots I posted here)

Answer was:

"Thank you for your request to PlayStation Support regarding the game "F1® 2021: Deluxe Edition". Please excuse the delayed response and thank you for your patience. We have tested your case but could not reproduce it. Since the game is not released yet, the easiest way is to cancel the purchase. The amount has been added back to your account as credit. If you buy the content again and encounter further difficulties - please send us screenshots or a video of the problem. You can upload the video to a video platform like Youtube and send us the link."

Hahaha, now I need to pre order it again.

Posted (edited)

Hey people! So I have a similar problem, the main difference is that I actually bought the game on PS4 and it only displays that I have bought the PS5 version. Is it normal? I didn't even had an option to choose when I preordered (I did it as soon as the pre-orders came out). Does anyone who bought the game for PS4 have the same issue and can't find the game in their library?

image.png.c0eae2ab8c1e3a54eb990b5dacc5d9f3.png

Also, my library displays PS5 version only too. Anyone with PS4 having the same issues?
image.png.b642258543e6a067e5b059a5a9c48004.png

Edited by ignasuu1
45 minutes ago, ignasuu1 said:

Hey people! So I have a similar problem, the main difference is that I actually bought the game on PS4 and it only displays that I have bought the PS5 version. Is it normal? I didn't even had an option to choose when I preordered (I did it as soon as the pre-orders came out). Does anyone who bought the game for PS4 have the same issue and can't find the game in their library?

image.png.c0eae2ab8c1e3a54eb990b5dacc5d9f3.png

Also, my library displays PS5 version only too. Anyone with PS4 having the same issues?
image.png.b642258543e6a067e5b059a5a9c48004.png

So are you going to say that you aren't able to pre download the ps4 version?

6 hours ago, Hellseeker1332 said:

So are you going to say that you aren't able to pre download the ps4 version?

Yes, that is correct, as I can't see the game in my library sadly.

On 7/5/2021 at 5:59 PM, BarryBL said:

Your in-game link is a dual entitlement to both version. You will get both versions regardless. With the in-game message, we can only link it to 1 product code as it needs a direct URL/link/address, you will recieve both entitlements to the game. You may just have to download the PS5 one on the day. 

Wow, great service for players who pre-order your game's Deluxe Edition. Just wait until launch day to download PS5 Version ... We know communicating with Sony isn't easy but I mean how hard can it be to tell Sony to discounted version should be both PS4/PS5 version not just PS4 ? Also why this even exist in the first place ? Nevermind. I'm sure nobody care the situation at both EA and Codemasters. 

• Agree 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ReisGoktug said:

Wow, great service for players who pre-order your game's Deluxe Edition. Just wait until launch day to download PS5 Version ... We know communicating with Sony isn't easy but I mean how hard can it be to tell Sony to discounted version should be both PS4/PS5 version not just PS4 ? Also why this even exist in the first place ? Nevermind. I'm sure nobody care the situation at both EA and Codemasters. 

I’m sure EA and Codemasters do care.

As I’ve said previously, there are bigger problems to have. I’ll be waiting up until midnight and the games release to see what happens. If I have to manually download the PS5 version, I’ll do that. When you look at the bigger picture, we get 3 days early access with the Deluxe Edition so having to wait a couple of hours (at most) for the correct version to install isn’t the end of the world.

Edited by DJNicks87
2 hours ago, Hellseeker1332 said:

But if you go to the store and choose the game / go to the website you should be able to pic the game as a pre download. 

Is it possible to pre-load game through the website? Even if it is, I can't seem to be able to do it right now, maybe on Sunday, when the pre-loads will be available I will have this option too

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ignasuu1 said:

Is it possible to pre-load game through the website? Even if it is, I can't seem to be able to do it right now, maybe on Sunday, when the pre-loads will be available I will have this option too

Ok then just go back to the store and select the version you have bought.

Then just click on the timer you'll see and after this you will able to pick the version you like to pre dowbload.

If you did it with the game link.

Open the game, go to the F1 2021 link and after that you can do the same here (ps4 only here)

Edited by Hellseeker1332
1 hour ago, Hellseeker1332 said:

Ok then just go back to the store and select the version you have bought.

Then just click on the timer you'll see and after this you will able to pick the version you like to pre dowbload.

If you did it with the game link.

Open the game, go to the F1 2021 link and after that you can do the same here (ps4 only here)

You can't pre download the game before sunday.

3 hours ago, FTBuzzard said:

Yeah i know.
There won't be an option to download it before sunday. 

Hab auch die deutsche Version 😄

Haha.

Ja, ich antworte kurz auf deutsch:

Bei ihm ging es darum, dass er keine Option findet.

Da hab ich halt gezeigt, dass zumindest immer die PS4 Version auswählen kann, dass es automatisch runterlädt (wenn es soweit ist)

Problem is ja über den game link, da es da nicht für PS5 auswählbar ist ...

1 hour ago, ZAPPADIETRO said:

When is the PS4 Deluxe Edition pre-download available? On my library it's from 11/07, the email I got from Ps store Italy it says from 12/07.

Does it make any real difference?

10 minutes ago, ZAPPADIETRO said:

Yes: modem on and PS4 in rest mode before going to sleep.

Just do this on 12/7? If you could have done it the day before you won't have lost anything?

Posted (edited)
On 7/9/2021 at 3:04 PM, Ultra3142 said:

Just do this on 12/7? If you could have done it the day before you won't have lost anything?

For reasons strictly confidential, I need to download it ASAP. :classic_laugh:

<spoiler>PORTIMOLA</spoiler>

Edited by zApPaDiEtRo
  • Haha 1

Hey guys, I think they might have corrected it. If u click on the countdown to its release, it opens up the option to whether download automatically the PS4 or the PS5 version and even both of them.

Edited by Matheus Narciso
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Matheus Narciso said:

Hey guys, I think they might have corrected it. If u click on the countdown to its release, it opens up the option to whether download automatically the PS4 version or the PS5 version and even both of them.

OMG Yes they did!!!!!

16259014423953812593428010607696.jpg

• Agree 1
8 hours ago, Ranger77Ice said:

OMG Yes they did!!!!!

16259014423953812593428010607696.jpg

Yes just seen the same on mine, Good to know we weren’t going mad all those months ago and it wasn’t quite right but that they’ve now fixed it, 👍🙂

• Agree 1