Jump to content Jump to content

F1 TRACKS ACCURACY FOR F1 2021

4 minutes ago, Shark2Racing said:

Maybe the license should go now after ten years to another company 

They could split the licence, but it's impossible right, we must belivie in Codies, hope theire doing a better job at this year, but the engine looks the same and the tracks problably will be the same as last year, so, Spa will continiuous a bit off, hope im wrong.

Looks intresting when you think what Kunos could have done with the licence of f1. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Shark2Racing said:

Maybe the license should go now after ten years to another company 

Why bother, the new version would end up being the same because the same people would be the customers, There is a need for two versions of the game both developed by code masters as they have years of development history with the series it wouldn't take much to tighten things up and create a proper game if they dedicated a team to it , one for serious people and one for people that 'have ideas' the one that is for people that have  ideas could then be a direct competitor to GTA and give Rockstar a run for its money. They could have tracks in the Amazon forests with drivers in my team like Giant ant eaters and Golden lion tamarind or I've had another idea , how about a car that looks like a hot air balloon or a zeppelin , you could have First World war bi-plane  pilots outfits in the pit pass shop and helmets with weathervanes on the top that spin round really fast, "what do you mean that's just stupid?" This could be perfect for all the people who like it to be " Just a game "  as the parent company is now EA it would be perfect ....."EA's 'I've had an idea' , " It's just a game!"

Edited by Exasperated
17 hours ago, Exasperated said:

I don't think you are understanding the importance of this , I noticed that in the 2020 version of the Monaco track at St.Devote they missed a discarded yoghurt top from a petit filou that was over in the far right hand corner that was being used as a braking reference in real life , this is why it is important to replicate every detail and especially when you have zero interest in the game having VR support as it would be of little use to you.

Extreme realism is very important except when it doesn't matter of course because its just a game, its complicated. Anyway sandwich wrappers need to be added as well if we are talking of realism. I hope Code masters will be putting those in the game.

I think it's still nitpicking.

19 minutes ago, FTBuzzard said:

I think it's still nitpicking.

So do I , that was sarcasm , there are much more important things for the programmers to be doing than this at the moment if you were going to make the game great, for example the main thing they should be concentrating on is fixing the AI driving problems  and penalties that are all messed up , improving the car physics and the FFB and fixing anything in game that isn't working how it should. Unfortunately this isn't going to happen because the focus is on adding stuff to the game such as scenarios that expand the playability of the game and give the punters some new content to keep them interested. If whoever is calling the shots is interested in sorting out the boring stuff like improving the AI and fixing anything that does not function properly  then it probably would mean employing a lot of new people at great cost so my guess is that it is not going to happen......... If there is one thing that is holding the game back from being brilliant is that it is a game that is for everyone from  5 year olds with their satellite dish faces covered in Marmite to 80 year olds that want the introduction of a 'just f race' button as times running out. and this means its always going to be neither 1 thing nor the other , Don't  waste your time thinking it is going to get better because until some one new takes  the helm that cares then it will be more of the same. Remember its just a game so none of it matters anyway ,,it doesn't even matter if it works properly , there are plenty of games out there just switch to another one.