Jump to content Jump to content

FOV calculator for F1 2020

Lee77uk

2 hours ago, Neomo said:

Fov in codies games is totally off 😄 and if u want real FOV u need triple screen for good immersion.GL on single screen with real FOV 😄

Agree with you mate in One side.. FOV of Codemasters F1 games should and could obviously beeing a lot better and more immersive than it is in a few years already.. i love the PCars 2 and the Assetto Corsa aswell available options to customise and their final effects 

On 4/24/2021 at 12:08 PM, Lee77uk said:

Hi

I’m new to sim racing and F1 2020.. I understand that setting the correct FOV can improve the drive ability of the car.. I can’t seem to find an FOV calculator specifically for F1 2020.. does anyone have a link to one?

Basically with the correct FoV set, an object should be the same size on the screen as it is looks in real life.  Eg a 2m pole 10m ahead appears to be say 50mm high in real life.  Then it should be that size on the screen.  I've thought that for setting FoV there is simply a setup mode that just puts a vertical pole on screen and depending on eye distance from screen, FoV is adjusted to make the pole the correct apparent size when measured with a ruler.

FoV.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 8:53 PM, Shark2Racing said:

Excellent idea ! Just started to design a track in my garden …..🤪😂🤪🤪🤩

So track is ready ……but the older guy is much faster - more grip through cheating with weight ……

However Racing only allowed in cockpit mode with wheel ….

A741AA50-3EF1-4144-822A-8982917FD516.png

Archived