Jump to content Jump to content

Hello everybody - I hope you are all well.

My name is George Morgan - I am from Newport, South Wales.

I am a Sim Racing Commentator, known mostly in the Formula 1 League Racing scene - I commentate mainly for the PSGL F1 PC Championship series as well as the WOR Xbox/PS4 F1 Championship series.

I have been a Formula 1 fan since 1996 when Damon Hill famously won the Drivers Championship at Suzuka in the Japanese Grand Prix. It was my earliest memory of watching F1 at the age of 4 and a cherished one at that. Years were spent sat in front of the TV listening to Murray Walker and Martin Brundle while cars would fly around circuits. I fully believe that Murray Walker was a direct influence on me wanting to commentate to this day!

I have been fortunate enough to commentate for various major events including the following.

• Veloce SquadSprint Series
  • Yas Heat Microsoft GP
  • 24 Hour Of Barcelona-Catalunya
  • The French Special
  • PSGL F1 PC Championship

I'm excited to join the forum and deepdive further into this amazing community and look forward to seeing what kind of direction the game series is going into as well.

Thank you all,

George Morgan

Edited by George Morgan
spelling error

Hi George,

Nice to meet you. I watched you already. Great to see you are here.

I am also new here. And I am actually looking for some help. I have trouble joining private lobbies on F1 2020. I have tried a lot to setup my router and PS4. None the less when I receive the invite to the races I get only an error message and cannot join. 

As you seem to be very active and experienced I was wondering if you would have any ideas. This issue I am experiencing seem to affect also other players.

I hope to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Torsten

17 minutes ago, Saborsten said:

Hi George,

Nice to meet you. I watched you already. Great to see you are here.

I am also new here. And I am actually looking for some help. I have trouble joining private lobbies on F1 2020. I have tried a lot to setup my router and PS4. None the less when I receive the invite to the races I get only an error message and cannot join. 

As you seem to be very active and experienced I was wondering if you would have any ideas. This issue I am experiencing seem to affect also other players.

I hope to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Torsten

Hi Torsten,

Thank you very much! Great to meet you!

As to your issue - it's not something I have faced. Whether their might be an issue through your router settings preventing you connecting? I am not sure to be honest.

Only other suggestion I have is that maybe your PS4 requires to update the game?

Other than that I am none the wiser - check other games as well to see if you are having network issues? If not then that will absolve your router, in which case it maybe worth reinstalling/updating the game.

Thanks again,

George Morgan