Jump to content Jump to content

I’m sick of multiplayer XBOX

This has happened many times but it happened again today, during a league race or any race for that matter. I was kicked out of the race that I was HOSTING costing me the win but that’s besides the points. The fact of the matter is the server just are not good enough and are very unstable with it very rarely working without issue. I very much hope this is sorted in the next game however I’m not hopeful as it’s been like this for years

I don't bother to play online at all; not just for connection issues but it's the player base in general.  I don't have the time to dedicate to a league etc, so I just don't bother.   However I think with EA coming in I woudln't be surprised to see server improvements.  Generally their titles are pretty good at managing that if I'm not mistaken.

• Like 1

As for the 2021 push already planned, EA will hopefully focus or improve multiplayer with patches. As of now and supported by past releases, this game is meant for single player. The new 2021 trailer seems to focus again on Single player. The newest patch is focused on single-player. The game has demons within multiplayer in which they can't seem to focus and or fix. EA understands the importance of eSports. Hopefully they can execute. 

• Agree 1