Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
PC Forum Championship Season 4 F1 2020 | Sign Up Here Read more... ×
F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×

BETA 2021 | Taking Applications Now

Posted (edited)

Applied and well! Was lucky enough to test for you guys for the past 4 games! Lets hope and pray we can make it a fifth time 😄 Good luck everyone!

EDIT: when do the applications close ?

Edited by THEHAMZAGAMER12
  • Like 1

Only yesterday was I watching a video about playtesting games, now I hope my chance has come. That career in UAT testing is paying off nicely! 

• Like 1

Finally, starting with multiplayer is a good sign. Perhaps we'll get some of the problems carried over the years solved?

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks guys!

Fingers crossed for my application!

Good luck all.

Edited by MV1Gaming

Created an account just to participate in the testing. I'm already pleased with the content that is coming to this new game, and would love to help making it even better ! 

• Like 1

Oh my! This would be my first beta test for F1. Fingers crossed I get picked and finally try and help out in ditching all those errors in Multiplayer. Exciting times!

• Like 1

Very nice! Best of luck for everyone and I hope for a good feedback 🙂

Posted (edited)
On 4/26/2021 at 2:02 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

I'm delighted to announce that BETA is coming for F1 2021. See below for all of the important information for the BETA, what's coming, some initial dates and how to apply. 

What is a BETA Program:

‘Beta’ is a standard term to denote a milestone release during production in which game functionality is included and optimised (but may have bugs), game content is finished (but may have some implementation errors), and which is considered nearly complete. A key part of the BETA process is to report issues based on the objectives the developers set. This may be certain modes, certain tests or things for you to try out and report any issues to us.

Reporting, discussions and competitions will be ran EXCLUSIVELY through the forum page, with the 2021 BETA having its own forum for members-only. Following on from last years success, we will be improving our events held in the BETA to get people racing together and having fun out on track, as well as helping us improve the game,

We also will be a running a number of surveys throughout the various tests (we will have a number of staged tests with different objectives for each) to gain player feedback. For 2021, we will be having Multiplayer available from the start of the test, as we will be aiming for as many full lobbies as possible to test Multiplayer.

How to apply:

How to find the application for the BETA is below:

•  Go to the top right of your profile page, and select 'Profile' under the 'content' section of the page.
  •  At the top of your profile, select the 'edit profile' section.
  •  Scroll down to the 'BETA 2021 Application Form' and ensure you complete all sections in full, agreeing to the terms at the bottom of the form.

EA Non-Disclosure Agreement:

Please ensure you read and understand the NDA below. This is a critical part of the BETA process, and by completing the application you will be agreeing to the terms below.

Pre-Release Feedback Program Agreement (CLOSED) FINAL v1.2 - forums.docx

I love to play F1 2020

and i will test the game for a german league (RacingLiga) 

I hope i get the beta edition.

cheers

Edited by FRLPhilippMD
  • Agree 2

I've applied. Never done a BETA before in F1. Been playing since F1 2001 on Gamecube 🙂

• Like 1

I’d love to get picked for testing, been playing F1 on my PS4 for years but haven’t got since, hoping this is the year. Wishing everyone luck. 👍👍

Trying my luck here! Would love to help. Best of luck to all of you!

I hope I might be lucky enough, I have never been lucky to take part in anything like this but f1 is definitely my passion.

• Agree 1

Been a follower of F1 games since the PlayStation 1 😛 would love a chance to beta test the new game

9 minutes ago, Khalaay said:

Oh my! This would be my first beta test for F1. Fingers crossed I get picked and finally try and help out in ditching all those errors in Multiplayer. Exciting times!

vamosssssssssssssss

• Like 1

Been really vocal about the changes to upcoming titles, i was lucky enough to have the beta for three previous titles, so hopefully i can get into the beta again this season. 

All the changes mentioned have me very intrigued, can't wait to put it through it's paces and provide detailed feedback once more 👍