Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
PC Forum Championship Season 4 F1 2020 | Sign Up Here Read more... ×
F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×

BETA 2021 | Taking Applications Now

1 minute ago, RSF1 Uzumaki said:

when beta gonna arrive to test it?

once the beta applications have closed and probably a week maybe for barry and the team to decide on applicants until then you just got to wait and see

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I really hope, that bugs, like the early start for lobby-hosts, can be prevented this time around. More than happy to help out testing once more.

Can't wait to see the improvements from last year! It is great that the beta includes the new 2 player career feature, hoping to have fun with that when the full game comes out!

You will get a mail, but first the beta sign up needs to be closed and after that i guess around 1 more week for them to pick the players who will gain access to the beta. 

• Like 1

For the first time, I registered for the Xbox One beta, I hope this time I'll get the chanche to test the new game!
Already pre-ordered it tho, lesss go! 😄

Would be great if I will get the chance to see the beta!

Looking forward to provide my feedback and research any bugs 😁

Looking forward to my first beta testing! Atleast I hope so... I always play alone and offline (I don't have friends and don't like online gaming) so I think I need some luck to be selected 😂 I have play F1 games all of my age so really looking forward for F1 2021!

Application sent 👌 I hope to get a code, I cannot wait to see what the next generation of F1 racing will be like on my PS5. Exciting times !!!! 🏎🎮

• Like 1

Would love to be part of beta stages after 3 years league racing Would be cool to give my own views before release

Hi there, I have already applied for the Beta, however I just got a Series X. Can I change my console to Series X in the beta form?

Hello My Name is Ardijan would like to take part in beta because I could give good Feedback as a good racer and I am a little streamer and would like to report 

Vor 3 Minuten sagte Twitchf1ardijan:

Hallo mein Name ist Ardijan möchte an Beta teilnehmen, weil ich als guter Rennfahrer gutes Feedback geben könnte und ich bin ein bisschen streamer und möchte berichten.ps5 pc code

1 hour ago, DarnellJCL said:

Hi there, I have already applied for the Beta, however I just got a Series X. Can I change my console to Series X in the beta form?

Yes you can @DarnellJCL, just update before 10/05/2021

• Agree 2

56 minutes ago, THEHAMZAGAMER12 said:

Just a friendly reminder, if you were to be chosen, do NOT stream any gameplay or footage.

Agreed. Please read the NDA and what it is @Twitchf1ardijan

• Like 2
  • Agree 3

On 4/27/2021 at 11:04 PM, ZbanowanYY said:

I hope I and @Hetessy will test out the 2P career mode soon 🤙 .

Application filed. If I get in, I will test the 2P career mode with @ZbanowanYY. fingers crossed

• Like 1