Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
PC Forum Championship Season 4 F1 2020 | Sign Up Here Read more... ×
F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×

BETA 2021 | Taking Applications Now

I can’t wait for the F1 2021 game to be released. Would be an amazing opportunity to have any chance for the beta test! Not the fastest driver, but do love the game 

Fingers crossed! Can't wait for so many changes, cars, liverys and new tracks! ❤️

Edited by xTiMm_

I didn't manage to link my codemasters account with my steam account. Is there a way to do it ?

And most importantly, does the beta application requires my account to be linked ? 

Just now, RevitaIize said:

I didn't manage to link my codemasters account with my steam account. Is there a way to do it ?

And most importantly, does the beta application requires my account to be linked ? 

all you have to do is include all the information in the application not sure about whether you need it linked 

Hi i play your game since f1 2012 i hope to be beta tester to give detailled feedback with the gameplay and game mode especially in multiplayer.

Never been selected for the F1 beta... I play F1 games since 2010 and would love to test finally a new F1 game!

Edited by JT040

17 hours ago, Nightfire1964 said:

all you have to do is include all the information in the application not sure about whether you need it linked 

You do not @Nightfire1964 @RevitaIize. As long as you have completed the application form correctly on the forum, you are entered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

A bit late to the party but here we are, signed up.

I have to be honest and say that ever since the real 2020 F1 season has ended, I really didnt have a lot of motivation for F1 2020 and therefore the forum as well. But in the last weeks I started playing and enjoying this game again but obviously the game cycle is done and focus has switched to 2021. 

I'm ready to help again if I get chosen

Edited by ReimvomSchleim

I really would love to take part in the beta. I never signed up in a beta so it would be my first time. However im playing F1 now 5-6 years so im pretty experienced and really love the games

8 hours ago, Mazel84 said:

Bewerbung ist abgeschlossen. 

Ich drücke allen die Daumen. 

In the Codemasters forum we speak only English

• Like 2

On 4/26/2021 at 2:02 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

I'm delighted to announce that BETA is coming for F1 2021. See below for all of the important information for the BETA, what's coming and how to apply.

Closing date for the applications is 10/05/2021, 2pm BST. 

What is a BETA Program:

‘Beta’ is a standard term to denote a milestone release during production in which game functionality is included and optimised (but may have bugs), game content is finished (but may have some implementation errors), and which is considered nearly complete. A key part of the BETA process is to report issues based on the objectives the developers set. This may be certain modes, certain tests or things for you to try out and report any issues to us.

Reporting, discussions and competitions will be ran EXCLUSIVELY through the forum page, with the 2021 BETA having its own forum for members-only. Following on from last years success, we will be improving our events held in the BETA to get people racing together and having fun out on track, as well as helping us improve the game,

We also will be a running a number of surveys throughout the various tests (we will have a number of staged tests with different objectives for each) to gain player feedback. For 2021, we will be having Multiplayer available from the start of the test, as we will be aiming for as many full lobbies as possible to test Multiplayer.

How to apply:

How to find the application for the BETA is below:

•  Go to the top right of your profile page, and select 'Profile' under the 'content' section of the page.
  •  At the top of your profile, select the 'edit profile' section.
  •  Scroll down to the 'BETA 2021 Application Form' and ensure you complete all sections in full, agreeing to the terms at the bottom of the form.

How do you get the BETA:

Once you have completed the BETA form, please be patient and wait for the closing date. After this, successful applicants will be emailed a code.

EA Non-Disclosure Agreement:

Please ensure you read and understand the NDA below. This is a critical part of the BETA process, and by completing the application you will be agreeing to the terms below.

Pre-Release Feedback Program Agreement (CLOSED) FINAL v1.2 - forums.docx

IMPORTANT: REMEMBER IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THE 2 PLAYER CAREER GAME-MODE, ALL PLAYERS SHOULD ADD THE FORUM NAME OF THE OTHER PERSON OR WE MAY MISS THE APPLICATION. HAVING BOTH PROFILES MENTION EACH OTHER WILL BE CRUCIAL.

Hello i would like to participe on thé bêta f1 2021

14 minutes ago, TISIONE30 said:

Please do the things Barry wrote about in the first post you quoted

Edited by Pawel567

3 minutes ago, RSF1 Uzumaki said:

Imola Portimao those tracks ive never ever raced my life so this is my 1st to experience with these tracks 

i personally don't think we will be playing on those tracks in the beta as if they are post launch content, I'm sure they are still far from beta playability

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Nightfire1964 said:

i personally don't think we will be playing on those tracks in the beta as if they are post launch content, I'm sure they are still far from beta playability

that one we shall see......and hey 

remember me im Williamlausell5 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, TISIONE30 said:

You have to fill out your application through your profile.