Jump to content Jump to content

[PS4] Crash after 1.18 - CE-34878-0

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Barry

Not sure if any other ps4 player is experiencing the following issue or if your team is aware of this issue.

Since updating the game with this patch today, my game keeps crashing after ranked online qualifying session.

- PS4 Error code CE-34878-0

- Platform PS4

- Version 1.18

- Ranked Multiplayer Online 25%

- Yes problem occurs after qualifying. Game crashed 3 times in a row.

- no troubleshooting as game closes and takes me to ps4 home screen after closing error screen.

- PS4 Controller

- error message attached.

Thank You.

20210427_004954.jpg

• Agree 2

I've lately been playing a lot of my team and now i've run into a problem.

1. Everytime i try to play 'my team' on ps4 the game crashes while loading the game. I've tried multiple times to play my team but everytime the game crashes and the error code (CE-34878-0) pops up.

2. I am using the latest version of the game at the moment this is written (probably v1.18).

3. The game mode in which this happens is 'My Team'.

4. Everytime I start my team this same problem happens (See video attachment).

5. This problem happens everytime.

6. I already deleted the game and reinstalled it and I also  rebuilt my database but nothing seems to work. I'm now stuck at the grand prix of Canada and had no issues before on this problem. The game first says: Saving, then please wait appears and the game crashes. It only happens on my team and always happens at the same moment.

7. I am using a hori steering wheel but it also happens when not using it.

8. (See attachment)

• Thanks 1
  • Administrator

Hi,

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report in order to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. A template is here for you to copy and paste in your answers:

Please complete the report when possible, as we do need all the details below to replicate your problem. This would be a great time to get practicing your bug reporting skills pre-BETA 😛 

Many thanks,

Barry.

1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

Hi,

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report in order to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. A template is here for you to copy and paste in your answers:

Please complete the report when possible, as we do need all the details below to replicate your problem. This would be a great time to get practicing your bug reporting skills pre-BETA 😛 

Many thanks,

Barry.

Play the game for 5 minutes and you'll replicate it pretty immediately 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Fionnlagh said:

Play the game for 5 minutes and you'll replicate it pretty immediately 

I guarantee that all PS4 owners aren't finding the game crashes every five minutes or this forum would have been absolutely swamped with complaints. Hence a detailed report of your specific circumstances would I'm sure be helpful to Barry/Codemasters...

4 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

I guarantee that all PS4 owners aren't finding the game crashes every five minutes or this forum would have been absolutely swamped with complaints. Hence a detailed report of your specific circumstances would I'm sure be helpful to Barry/Codemasters...

Perhaps not but it's happening to a lot. I'll play along and submit a report as the person above did. 

This has happened consistently for the last couple of days. 

PS4 Error code CE-34878-0

- Platform PS4

- Version 1.18

- Ranked Multiplayer Online 5 laps

- Yes problem occurs after qualifying or after a race.

- no troubleshooting, after sending the error report it returns me to ps4 homescreen

- PS4 Controller

On 4/27/2021 at 1:11 AM, AVAlesi02 said:

Hi Barry

Not sure if any other ps4 player is experiencing the following issue or if your team is aware of this issue.

Since updating the game with this patch today, my game keeps crashing after ranked online qualifying session.

- PS4 Error code CE-34878-0

- Platform PS4

- Version 1.18

- Ranked Multiplayer Online 25%

- Yes problem occurs after qualifying. Game crashed 3 times in a row.

- no troubleshooting as game closes and takes me to ps4 home screen after closing error screen.

- PS4 Controller

- error message attached.

Thank You.

20210427_004954.jpg

3 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi,

Many thanks,

Barry.

No problem Barry,

Please find revised bug report below as per your template. Ive also attached video of me replicating error for you today which I hope helps:

• Since updating the game to v1.18, I can no longer play online 25% races. My ps4 would shut down the game after I press advance after the qualy session. Ps4 would show error CE-34878-0 after game has been shut down and send me back to playstation home screen. Please note i have not tried single player game modes to see if same error occurs. 
  • PS4
  • V1.18
  • Ranked Online Multiplayer 25%
  • Yes i have replicated the error 4 times. After restarting the game, i again go and join online ranked lobbies. I complete my qualifying session, press advance and the ps4 will shut down the game showing same error code.
  • I press advance after qualifying session. Though i have also allowed the game to time me out by not pressing advance and same error occurs.
  • I have not attempted any troubleshoots as ps4 sends me back to playstation home screen. I simply restart the game and rejoin an online lobby and the error will happen again after pressing advance at the end of qualifying.
  • PS4 controller
  • Video attached of error being replicated. 
  • Agree 1
  • Since updating the game to v1.18, I can no longer play online 5 lap races. My ps4 would shut down the game after I press advance after the qualy session. Ps4 would show error CE-34878-0 after game has been shut down and send me back to playstation home screen. Please note i have not tried single player game modes to see if same error occurs. 
  • PS4
  • V1.18
  • Ranked Online Multiplayer 5 laps
  • Yes i have replicated the error 8-9 times. After restarting the game, i again go and join online ranked lobbies. I complete my qualifying session, press advance and the ps4 will shut down the game showing same error code.
  • I do not have this happen everything, but I'm seldom able to string together more than 2 races before getting this error code. 
  • I have not attempted any troubleshoots as ps4 sends me back to playstation home screen. I simply restart the game and rejoin an online lobby and the error will happen again after pressing advance at the end of qualifying.
  • I using a fanatec csl elite wheel base with clubs port carbon rim. 
  • Agree 1
18 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Unfortunately those aren't the problem. I did fully shutdown my PS4 for the 1st time in a long time last night so we'll see if that helps. This problem didn't arise until immediately after the last patch. 

Would an official ps4 external drive possibly cause this problem? 

Taking the extreme step of deleting, re-downloading to see if this fixes it. If not and codies don't get a fix in here what's supposed to drive me to give yall another chunk of cash for 2021? The multiplayer UI is horrible enough without getting kicked after every other race.

• Like 1

Ive had this it seems either some of the Liverys or Uniforms are still causing problems , go to customisations and change either you Livery to a standard one or change your uniform , then play Its  still happening CM!! 1.18 patch didnt fix it all

• BarryBL changed the title to [PS4] Crash after 1.18 - CE-34878-0