Jump to content Jump to content

[PS4] Crash after 1.18 - CE-34878-0

Posted (edited)

I get this error when I enter my career mode. It just freezes and then the blue error page appears, after which the game is automatically shut. Please help !

It's barely been a month since I have started playing. I also had downloaded the new update a few days ago.207806126_F12020_20210505180050.thumb.jpg.0e7bd2fef59ff6229c92c81f66fa67c6.jpg

This above is the report code. 

Bug Report

- I launch the game and go to career mode where I load my saved game. This below, then appears and as you try to advance by pressing x, the game crashes and the blue error screen appears.

- Restarting doesn't work.

- System and the game are up to date.

- Each and everytime the same screen appears after the loading is completed. 1854749586_F12020_20210505125913.thumb.jpg.0b8f19d6b2d01ab2933a417e8f500e9a.jpg

I hope this info helps in the resolution of this issue.

Edited by AGTHEGAMER02
Attaching pictures
3 hours ago, AGTHEGAMER02 said:

I get this error when I enter my career mode. It just freezes and then the blue error page appears, after which the game is automatically shut. Please help !

It's barely been a month since I have started playing. I also had downloaded the new update a few days ago.

Yeah I won't bother with f12021 if this is happening. Pointless and it's been weeks now with no resolution. 

• Administrator

Thank you @Fionnlagh for your codes.

I have logged the issue with the developers and will update when possible. However, if you can continue to provide report codes and bugs, it really helps our investigation. Many thanks.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, RFCF12020 said:

Yeah I won't bother with f12021 if this is happening. Pointless and it's been weeks now with no resolution. 

If you can provide the report codes @RFCF12020, it would be really appreciated.

53 minutes ago, RFCF12020 said:

Patch 1.18 only came out 9 days ago. If you were having issues before this then I think this is something different to what this thread is about.

• Agree 3
  • A detailed description of the issue: Every second online race after qualifying the game crashes during the loading/saving/please wait screen before the race.
  • Platform: PS4
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) : 1.18
  • Ranked
  • Wired Connection
  • The amount of players in your session?: It does not matter. It happens when its full or with 10 players
  • Were you the host?: No
  • Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see? : I don't know as I crash out the game
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?: Yes
  • How do you make the problem happen? By taking part in consecutive races
  • Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had the issue in. Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here. : XMBR GDDE TCRS CKSP
  • Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session?: No
On 5/3/2021 at 9:21 AM, mikakatzi said:

Hello

I'm having the same issue since update to 1.18:

- PS4 Error code CE-34878-0

- Platform PS4

- Version 1.18

- Ranked Multiplayer Online 25% and/or 5 laps

- Problem occurs after qualifying moving to race session

- Game crashed 11 times as of today and even 3 times in a row.

- no troubleshooting as game closes and takes me to ps4 home screen after closing error screen.

- after the error ability points are reduced of 10 units each time

- after the error looks more difficult to find new sessions. 

- Logitech G923 wheel

- error message reported each time

- Livery: sfumatura ambrata (in italian)

- Helmet: strisce (in italian)

- Suit: corazza (in italian)

- Gloves: mainframe (in italian)

The error continues occurring also with standard liveries. 

in addition In some races (1 each 2/3 I would say) happens this:

I start first or second in the grid. As soon as the light turns off, the engineer calls for blue flags and there is a car in first position that is at more than 1 minute distance from us. 

is like the last one of the grid results as the first at the start. 

• Agree 2
8 hours ago, mikakatzi said:

The error continues occurring also with standard liveries. 

in addition In some races (1 each 2/3 I would say) happens this:

I start first or second in the grid. As soon as the light turns off, the engineer calls for blue flags and there is a car in first position that is at more than 1 minute distance from us. 

is like the last one of the grid results as the first at the start. 

I've been experiencing the blue flag starts as well. 

• Agree 1
Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2021 at 5:27 PM, AVAlesi02 said:

Hi Barry,

No problem at all I'm glad I can help.

I tried to replicate the error this morning to give you report code.

I could not find report code in the online lobby settings screen as per your screenshot but found it when pausing the game during my qualy flying lap.

Funnily enough I was able to complete 5 online qualy sessions and races without any issues. However I wonder if it is because I paused the game to get the report code each time. Not sure if this info is of any use for you and your team. TrovaMB could you try pausing the game while your on your online qualy lap just to rule out that it was a coincidence.

In any case please find attached report code for your use and the video via the powerpoint file showing error not occurring after pausing the game during online qualy lap and game successfully loading the race screen.

P.S Apologies if the following sentence does not conform to your forum rules but is there any chance you add a feature to ban people who brake check and take others out of a race or updating your kick system in your next patch? Incredibly frustrating when your competitor doesn't allow you overtake cleanly and just wants to damage your front wing and when returning to the lobby not enough people vote to kick them out. 

20210504_163845.jpg

PS4_v1.18_error_not_occuring.pptx

It actually worked for me, at least one week im pausing the game before finishing quali and it was being working 👌, im on ps5 btw, but ps4 users could give it a try!

Edited by TiagoB17
  • Agree 1
25 minutes ago, mikakatzi said:

It’s really bad from codemasters the way this issue is treated. 
now it’s more than 2 weeks the issue is there with no solution. 

A fix will require the cause to be found, a new patch to be produced, tested and then released. This isn't a five minute job sadly. 

• Agree 2

Hey all,

error still the same for me...

Paying for Playstation Plus and for F1 2020 for which result? This CE 348780 error...thanks to update 1.18.

Game has lost any worth for me and is now unplayable. If it keeps the same, I will definately not buy F1 2021 🙁.

Codemasters? Please help here. Your help is required now for all of these players!

Greetings to all.B2D050EF-DB8B-4995-BD89-3F1DA49D8E89.thumb.jpeg.3498000a3a63ac9c5aa87a334163810f.jpegA0F8D0D7-0552-4487-B7CB-320A980D4870.thumb.jpeg.411186ee04007f89cb514fc0ce72228d.jpegD05BE706-7AE6-4D5E-BD52-E24BC0CD3587.thumb.jpeg.23083a5a8f00887c2d692dabad1d0eec.jpeg

2 hours ago, TiagoB17 said:

It actually worked for me, at least one week im pausing the game before finishing quali and it was being working 👌, im on ps5 btw, but ps4 users could give it a try!

Hi, I paused too, thanks for the hint here. Unfortunately, it did only worked one time. Second time, it did not work. But thanks! (I am playing on PS4).

1 hour ago, Ultra3142 said:

A fix will require the cause to be found, a new patch to be produced, tested and then released. This isn't a five minute job sadly. 

Thanks. I know. 
I manage a software company 😉

1 hour ago, mikakatzi said:

Thanks. I know. 
I manage a software company 😉

Then possibly don't be so surprised that there is no solution available yet then. The first report in this thread was only 11 days ago, and it took time to establish if this was a widespread issue beyond that. Which is obviously not to say this isn't annoying as it clearly is! Hence me sharing the telemetry related idea just in case it helped :classic_smile:

• Like 1

Honestly, the fact that they didnt solve the issue yet isn't a problem,

however, releasing patches that fix one bug by creating three others (who basically makes the online mode unplayable) is.

At least be honest and change the company name to "guys with average skills in code" or something.

Sorry guys I'll stop here with my hate but please, make the game work, i want to crash on the track ❤️