Jump to content Jump to content

[PS4] Crash after 1.18 - CE-34878-0

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2021 at 9:59 PM, Ultra3142 said:

Then possibly don't be so surprised that there is no solution available yet then. The first report in this thread was only 11 days ago, and it took time to establish if this was a widespread issue beyond that. Which is obviously not to say this isn't annoying as it clearly is! Hence me sharing the telemetry related idea just in case it helped :classic_smile:

well, I don't completely agree.

with all the respect for the company and especially for the developers (again I manage a software company releasing SaaS software to large B2B clients). but we are speaking about a patch. so they should know what has been changed from 1.17 to 1.18

in addition this is causing several issues to several users that are paying almost 10€/month to sony for a service and paid 70€ to Codemasters for a software that once patched is not working.

I had a goal to achieve in the ranked sessions and as of today I lost almost 200 points. I know is a game but the money paid for the game and for the subscription is real. 

If I release a patch of my software creating problems to my clients, I bet you they will not leave me 2 weeks to solve the issue. especially for a patch.

let's hope they'll solve it soon. now is almost unplayable.

Edited by mikakatzi
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, mikakatzi said:

well, I don't completely agree.

with all the respect for the company and especially for the developers (again I manage a software company releasing SaaS software to large B2B clients). but we are speaking about a patch. so they should know what has been changed from 1.17 to 1.18

in addition this is causing several issues to several users that are paying almost 10€/month to sony for a service and paid 70€ to Codemasters for a software that once patched is not working.

I had a goal to achieve in the ranked sessions and as of today I lost almost 200 points. I know is a game but the money paid for the game and for the subscription is real. 

If I release a patch of my software creating problems to my clients, I bet you they will not leave me 2 weeks to solve the issue. especially for a patch.

let's hope they'll solve it soon. now is almost unplayable.

Yep. Absolute joke. 

2 hours ago, mikakatzi said:

in addition this is causing several issues to several users that are paying almost 10€/month to sony for a service

I'm assuming this is just because you've paid for a single month? Bear in mind that long term you can get Playstation Plus for MUCH less than this. I payed the equivalent of about €42 for my current year's membership via CDKeys.

2 hours ago, mikakatzi said:

and paid 70€ to Codemasters for a software that once patched is not working.

If you paid that much you presumably had the game from launch or close to it, so you've had loads of playable time ahead of the current issue. It also doesn't stop all game modes working. Yes it absolutely needs fixing but keep some perspective.

• since patch 1.18 when playing online ranked games i get game crashes when the game transitions to either the qualifying screen or to the race screen,it even happened when i watched a quaily session,the game crashed even before i got to race!! the error code i got was CE-34878-0, i couldn't get the f12020 error code as the game had crashed but this is the code i got on the next start up of the game CJDP-BCHD-PAHG-BASC
  • Ps4
  • online raked
  • happens every time i try race online, haven't got past 3 races since the new patch,i will attach a video
  • i join an online ranked lobby,start the game and then the game crashes usually within the first couple of races (always on the transition screens,never had it while on the track)
  • reinstalled the game a couple of times,deleted ps4 cache,deleted game save  
  • ps4 controller
  • (video attached is after qualifying at Monaco in just my second race) 
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

This time it crashed after qualifying for Netherlands. This was my 1st race attempt of the day. 5 laps online ranked. There were roughly 18 cars on the grid. One joined just as qualifying began. 

Report code after reboot: EMXT-TSDK-KGMP

• Like 1
8 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

We are working on a fix for this one. Can users continue to give us report codes when possible.

Given that the game crashes, players may not be able to get the report code from the session that crashed. However, can you boot the game again after this crash occurs and send us the next report code. We should be able to find their previous game launch that crashed.

Getting additional info about the session would  also help:

• Number of players in the session

• Track and session type

• Whether any previous races had occurred

• Whether other players left and joined before the session started

• Report codes

• Videos showing the race before leading up to the crash

This information would be much appreciated, and will help us immensely in establishing a diagnosis and working towards a fix.

Report code: DTDJ-JRCE-KHRS-CKSP

Career Mode, several times when try to restart/load my Career. 

4 hours ago, stupot2021 said:
  • since patch 1.18 when playing online ranked games i get game crashes when the game transitions to either the qualifying screen or to the race screen,it even happened when i watched a quaily session,the game crashed even before i got to race!! the error code i got was CE-34878-0, i couldn't get the f12020 error code as the game had crashed but this is the code i got on the next start up of the game CJDP-BCHD-PAHG-BASC
  • Ps4
  • online raked
  • happens every time i try race online, haven't got past 3 races since the new patch,i will attach a video
  • i join an online ranked lobby,start the game and then the game crashes usually within the first couple of races (always on the transition screens,never had it while on the track)
  • reinstalled the game a couple of times,deleted ps4 cache,deleted game save  
  • ps4 controller
  • (video attached is after qualifying at Monaco in just my second race) 

Report code: VEBV-DMVG-KHRS-CKSP

Career Mode. Several Tunes when try to restart/load career. 

This bug is is super frustrating 😞 My rank has tanked  from completing the qualifying in a ranked game then load into the race and right before it finishes loading the error code blue screen comes up. 640-245 and counting in bronze. Is it possible when this is fixed to get a hard reset on ranked @codemasters 

39 minutes ago, Cwil1095 said:

This bug is is super frustrating 😞 My rank has tanked  from completing the qualifying in a ranked game then load into the race and right before it finishes loading the error code blue screen comes up. 640-245 and counting in bronze. Is it possible when this is fixed to get a hard reset on ranked @codemasters 

Stop playing ranked until this is fixed if you don't want your rank to keep dropping. 

I really cannot believe I am reading these and experiencing this. Since 3 weeks, I cannot even complete 2 ranked races in a row, checking this forum, seeing lots of people experiencing the same issue, and getting no where. A wonderful, fun game, after years of not gaming at all, and after the update, becomes trash, and reminds me how harmful this gaming world has become to us. 

not a single solution was given, and just blaming people for "not giving accurate" information? This is truly upsetting. It is so upsetting that I created an account, just to comment on this issue. 

I checked every single comment, everyone basically says the game is unplayable, after the first ranked race (if you can even have one) basically you get kicked from the game. And since last year November people are experiencing this. 

Will you properly address this issue and actually do something about this? Or you are going to ask more examples, more "proper writing" to save time still? Until 2021 is out, so this issue becames obselete? and doing the same thing when F1 2022 is on the way?

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Cwil1095 said:

Are we able to get a hard reset on ranked after all this? Here is my error code probably about the 20th time in 3 days

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

2 Games after same. TSBG-XPJT-CJHA-HBEG 

PS4 1.18 Ranked game after qualifying same error code. P4 too 😕 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, gussiop said:

I really cannot believe I am reading these and experiencing this. Since 3 weeks, I cannot even complete 2 ranked races in a row, checking this forum, seeing lots of people experiencing the same issue, and getting no where. A wonderful, fun game, after years of not gaming at all, and after the update, becomes trash, and reminds me how harmful this gaming world has become to us. 

not a single solution was given, and just blaming people for "not giving accurate" information? This is truly upsetting. It is so upsetting that I created an account, just to comment on this issue. 

I checked every single comment, everyone basically says the game is unplayable, after the first ranked race (if you can even have one) basically you get kicked from the game. And since last year November people are experiencing this. 

Will you properly address this issue and actually do something about this? Or you are going to ask more examples, more "proper writing" to save time still? Until 2021 is out, so this issue becames obselete? and doing the same thing when F1 2022 is on the way?

This particular issue is flagged for the developers. Can give you a clue and say it only affects PS4. Not forgotten or able to comment further. 

Users posting session codes at this point are helping. Anything other....isn't. 🙂

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2021 at 11:38 PM, MrGalhas said:

Report code: DTDJ-JRCE-KHRS-CKSP

Career Mode, several times when try to restart/load my Career. 

Me too. I get this error after completing the Monaco GP while loading Team Headquarters.

Edited by AGTHEGAMER02
The error appears everytime I enter career mode.

Just got the same error una slightly different way. 

I joined a ranked session 5 laps

the session was at the 5/5 laps in Japan at the moment I was joining and before even pressing the “go” button (“via” in Italian) al got freezed

i heard a strange noise and then the screen got black and then the error message appeared  

error code: GMVS XJSK DEDM EAKJ