Jump to content Jump to content

[PS4] Crash after 1.18 - CE-34878-0

On 6/23/2021 at 6:00 PM, Milanc1105 said:

just thought I'd save you guys the trouble and let you know that they haven't fixed this issue in the new update.

Luckily for me, I haven’t had the issue since the new patch. It’s a frustrating issue for sure.

48 minutes ago, Milanc1105 said:

update: it happens in the middle of races now. Not just in between quali and race start. Does codemasters even read this ****?

They do, but it is always best to submit a bug report (template below).

What you report - mid race crash (although resulting in the same PS error), is happening at a different time than reported by multiple users before, so the cause may be slightly different.

Worth stating the report code (looks like DKHA-CVKH-HVBA-HBEG) once starting the game up again in your bug report as the devs can look at the issue in more detail. 

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Milanc1105 said:

update: it happens in the middle of races now. Not just in between quali and race start. Does codemasters even read this ****?

Bear in mind that if it is now only you that has an issue then it could be something more specific to your install. Doing things like reinstalling the game or doing a database rebuild might therefore help.

• 4 weeks later...

My game is on latest patch 1.19
my ps4 pro (cuh-7116b // the 2nd version of ps4 pros with fan noise :) ) is also in latest update.

I get this error on my team for the 2nd round Bahrain after loading it crashes. I couldn't even started the practice 1 session.
But the Bahrain track loads up in time trial, but not in my team. 
Always blue screen and this error code.
I used to play the game without errors for the first 2 days but then it started to give errors.
I restarted the console many times, unplugged it from power for some minutes.
I also deleted the game and redownloaded it cleanly and changed the wifi password so no other device (my pc, cellphone etc) not used the wifi while the game is downloading.
I rebuild the database from safe mode.
I have been using the console cleanly for more than 3 years and never got this problem before.
No hdd changed ever.

I don't want to initialize the system because many people indicates that it does not fix.

So i am thinking there might be a problem with my team mode.

Edited by Thesahinonur
grammar