Jump to content Jump to content

3 hours ago, KleineBossie said:

Is it true that anyone can sign up for the beta? Because I'm not like a famous YouTuber, I just enjoy racing a lot and I'd like to help Codies to test the game.

Yes mate, we just have to wait until they select the group that will test the game in the beta program.

Cheers

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, ptitgeekyt said:

Hello everyone I m a youtuber and a f1 fan an ican you ask i can be a beta tester please ? (I am french)

Not this year. 

Next year you could apply to be a beta tester but if you want to post videos on YouTube of a pre-release version this is different. I'd guess well-known YouTubers are invited to do this by Codemasters but I'm not certain.

• Agree 1
Just now, Ultra3142 said:

Not this year. 

Next year you could apply to be a beta tester but if you want to post videos on YouTube of a pre-release version this is different. I'd guess well-known YouTubers are invited to do this by Codemasters but I'm not certain.

And not to mention that the builds that YouTubers are playing are completely different to the beta taken in the forums. In the beta there's only generic gamemodes (Grand Prix, Time Trial and probably something else) and you can only play as FOM cars with a default livery on, so you won't be able to play, as an example; Fernando Alonso with the Alpine. It also has less features compared to the builds from YouTubers.

Basically, the beta build only has a bit features which purpose is for testing, while the YouTuber's one are for showcasing (and testing a bit too).

Well, about the conduction with xbox controller is to difficult to feel when you going to spin or when you stuck the brakes, so in that part i think that i need more feedback of the car at the momento to accelerate or when im going to brake just like in F1 2020, and is so exaggerated the feedback in track with the potholes 

Posted (edited)
On 6/3/2021 at 9:37 PM, Vitmorin12 said:

Well, about the conduction with xbox controller is to difficult to feel when you going to spin or when you stuck the brakes, so in that part i think that i need more feedback of the car at the momento to accelerate or when im going to brake just like in F1 2020, and is so exaggerated the feedback in track with the potholes 

I think you shouldnt discuss it on here.

Edited by mahmutcan0163
big typo
  • Like 1