Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×

SF1000 Wheel Settings Reset Every Time Game Starts

Bugged and in test with those lucky few. Will update when possible. 🙂 

• Thanks 6

Tonight I noticed when the wheel rotation gets reset, the force feedback strength in the Thrustmaster Control panel (NOT ingame) is reset as well (at least I assume it's triggered by the same thing).
This explains why my force feedback felt wrong, so maybe it's really a single cause.

@BarryBL if you can update your internal bug report, I think this might be helpful to pinpoint the underlying issue

Edited by Schneepflueg

I got an answer from the Thrustmaster-Support. They said its a known firmware error and they are working on a fix.

They want to solve the issue before the worlwide release of the SF1000. So let the waiting begin..

Same here now, but they also state that it's not a permanent issue which happens sometimes and could be fixed by driver re-install...not sure what they actually found 😝 but i appreciate that both parties have a deeper look 👍

Edited by z0mt3c

so sounds like a new wheelbase firmware or rim firmware is going to get issued between now and august then, tbh it needs resolving before f1 2021 is released in july if it is a thrustmaster issue because it could be an issue for people not using the sf 1000 rim if it's firmware related 

Edited by cearp8858