Jump to content Jump to content

SF1000 Wheel Settings Reset Every Time Game Starts

Posted (edited)

Tonight I noticed when the wheel rotation gets reset, the force feedback strength in the Thrustmaster Control panel (NOT ingame) is reset as well (at least I assume it's triggered by the same thing).
This explains why my force feedback felt wrong, so maybe it's really a single cause.

@BarryBL if you can update your internal bug report, I think this might be helpful to pinpoint the underlying issue

Edited by Schneepflueg

I got an answer from the Thrustmaster-Support. They said its a known firmware error and they are working on a fix.

They want to solve the issue before the worlwide release of the SF1000. So let the waiting begin..

Posted (edited)

Same here now, but they also state that it's not a permanent issue which happens sometimes and could be fixed by driver re-install...not sure what they actually found 😝 but i appreciate that both parties have a deeper look 👍

Edited by z0mt3c
Posted (edited)

so sounds like a new wheelbase firmware or rim firmware is going to get issued between now and august then, tbh it needs resolving before f1 2021 is released in july if it is a thrustmaster issue because it could be an issue for people not using the sf 1000 rim if it's firmware related 

Edited by cearp8858
  • 5 weeks later...

so i just checked thrustmeter support site and a new firmware & also new drivers  has been released see below on details. Update and see if the issue of incorrect wheel lock has been resolved 

https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/ferrarisf1000addon-en/ 
Package 2021_TTRS_2

• T-GT : Firmware V10
  • T300 : Firmware V33
  • TS-PC Racer : Firmware V13
  • TS-XW Racer : Firmware V8
  • TX : Firmware V58