Jump to content Jump to content

Turkey in F1 2021

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Shark2Racing said:

There was once a leader saying: we are going to land a man on the moon - and returning him safely to earth - when this decade is out .... 

we chose to go to the moon because it is hard .....

I learned today that it is not anymore a right to say what you think / and that is even more annoying than any broken game you paid money for ......

Welcome to the current world of cancel culture where saying your thoughts & thinking (hang on) outside the box gets ridiculed. In all honestly don't think anybody should see it as a problem to demand things especially within a group most of the time it's the only way to get heard. It's how far individuals push those said demands (name calling, violence, spam posting the exact same message etc) that can make it unreasonable. It's not our problem to judge on codemasters behalf of what's possible. Time in itself will tell.  

Edited by Chromatic
  • Agree 2
Posted (edited)

All what I asked was as Canada is no longer happening and Turkey is replacing it will Turkey be in the game 

Wasn't demanding anything nothing nasty or threatening or whatever just asked a question

wish I never said a bloody thing now 😔 

Edited by Hubbard89
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, kalamazoo123 said:

And there you go again... always someone has to talk about how hard it is. Boring and short sigthed

Just because it's not possible to do what you want it's short sighted?

Is stating a fact boring?

You can say whatever you like, it still doesn't change the reality.

• Agree 4
36 minutes ago, Hubbard89 said:

All what I asked was as Canada is no longer happening and Turkey is replacing it will Turkey be in the game 

Wasn't demanding anything nothing nasty or threatening or whatever just asked a question

wish I never said a bloody thing now 😔 

Noone said you did. Nothing wrong with asking. The discussion in these cases always end up with those that start demanding, people that can't take no for an answer, that's not your fault.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 5
Posted (edited)
On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2021 at 7:49 PM, LEWISt17KIMI said:

Where there is a will, there is a way. Yes track building can be time consuming, but some of the things they said about the difficulties of track building, in the zandvoort video, are a bit over exaggerated, and they are doing it for a reason. Ask yourself this question, if the FOM approached Codemaster last year between the period june to late july, and suggested to them that they had to build six tracks (imola, algarve, istanbul, mugello, bahrain outer curcuit, nurburgring) and also jeddah, to replace current tracks in the 2021 season, because of the on going pandemic, what do you think would have happened. 

They  probably would of asked Kunos Simulazioni if they wanted to take over the license ......., its a joke......rilassare , sono qui per affari

Edited by Exasperated
On 5/4/2021 at 7:55 PM, ragequit1 said:

Irrelevant. Codemasters operate with their own policies regarding health and travel restrictions towards employees and you must be joking if you think that FOM would force them to do such thing in the middle of a worldwide pandemic, when they weren't even sure that the next grand prix weekend can be held on the first place.

It's not irrelevant a tall. Codemaster would need to find a way to build those tracks very quickly. Not to necessarily satisfy the FOM, but to protect the fan base they have built up. You seem to have basically answered part of the question, without realizing it. Codemaster would not, and do not need, to send any of their employees to any locations in the middle of a pandemic, in order to complete tracks. They are more than capable of building curcuits, without the need to travel. They even said something to that effect in track building video, when they spoke about how they built the indian curcuit.     

@mikyesposto95

I tried to search for it online and could not find it to include with this response to your post. About a week ago, I came across a news article that covered this subject. I cannot remember exactly whom it was but, the article did include an official  statement from from CM that F1 2021 will NOT include Turkey. They just are not able to provide us with this track on top of the other three new tracks we are getting this year. I will try and find the article and post it here. Sorry if this ruins your day.

• Disagree 1

It will be the exact same answer from cm as last year the official f1 game will have the official calendar that was announced at the beginning of season. So Canada will be in turkey won't be .... Only got to look back to last year and to this day no interest in adding the tracks from last year .... 

1 hour ago, Getts0388 said:

@mikyesposto95

I tried to search for it online and could not find it to include with this response to your post. About a week ago, I came across a news article that covered this subject. I cannot remember exactly whom it was but, the article did include an official  statement from from CM that F1 2021 will NOT include Turkey. They just are not able to provide us with this track on top of the other three new tracks we are getting this year. I will try and find the article and post it here. Sorry if this ruins your day.

Could it have been this one?

Yeah and this is why Codemasters only puts tracks in the game that were announced at the start of the season. With the unexpectedness of Covid there's really no point trying to provide a realistic calendar when it can change every few months. I do wonder how this will affect the new "real-season start" feature they mentioned in the game announcement now that a bunch of tracks are no longer being raced on.  Also, this likely won't be the last calendar shuffle. Brazil is still in danger of getting canned, some risk for Singapore and Japan as well.

19 minutes ago, CptBalloonhands said:

Yeah and this is why Codemasters only puts tracks in the game that were announced at the start of the season. With the unexpectedness of Covid there's really no point trying to provide a realistic calendar when it can change every few months. I do wonder how this will affect the new "real-season start" feature they mentioned in the game announcement now that a bunch of tracks are no longer being raced on.  Also, this likely won't be the last calendar shuffle. Brazil is still in danger of getting canned, some risk for Singapore and Japan as well.

We will certainly see more races being cancelled this year, no question about that. And we will probably see some other tracks being added as well as possibly some double GP’s as too. If we have 20 GP’s in total we should be happy.

The demands for having every GP in the 2021 game is just unrealistic as the calendar can and will change a few more times this year.

• Agree 3
24 minutes ago, kalamazoo123 said:

They should still put Turkey in to make up for us not getting it last year!

Erm but that's still going to take time and they don't have to as its not in the calender doesn't matter if we didn't get it last year. I would far rather them focus on fixing bugs etc than adding a track that's now not on the calender at all

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, kalamazoo123 said:

They should still put Turkey in to make up for us not getting it last year!

Only 2 months left to launch and they are already working on 3 three tracks, it wouldnt be easy for them to add Turkey.

Edited by mahmutcan0163
  • Agree 5
2 minutes ago, mahmutcan0163 said:

Only 2 months left to launch and they are already working on 3 three tracks, it wouldnt be easy for them to add Turkey.

Exactly! @BarryBL I would suggest that now is the perfect time to close this thread as its becoming off topic and irrelevant as we all now know whats gonna happen 😅

• Haha 1
  • Agree 3
Posted (edited)

Given with all this pandemic on / off shizz, they should have a larger track pool to assemble the game from, anyway. Might not be the worst idea to make a season feel "realistic", like being announced with 22x GPs, in the end 5 are cancelled and 2-3 are being replaced by Imola, Portimao and Turkey. I d love that for F1 2020, especially in myteam mode. And besides, any circuit they could add which F1 cars drive IRL would be "nice to have" and pay double for them for future releases. Why not make circuit DLC packs, EA will demand their share anyway.

Edited by Schneehase
  • Agree 3