Jump to content Jump to content

WET TRACK CONDITION (e.g. IMOLA 2021)

FIE

On 4/29/2021 at 11:58 AM, KleineBossie said:

F1 2020 is honestly more of an arcade game than a real simcade. It’s not really challenging to race without assists. If you just put in the practice and you’re on wheel almost anyone can play F1 without assists. In my opinion Codies should focus on the physics more, the graphics are already  one of the best of all racing games.

For me, it's shame that F1 costs 60€... it has the most competitive e-sport league, it's officially licensed, even though we have hand-made horrific tracks (like Spa), weird-ish arcade handling, very easy wet handling, almost no existing tyre grip when sliding, it's just missing so much aspects and for me this game must be more realistic and have better track models. Just it's sad you know e-sports players put hundreds and hundreds of hours into an arcade game but it's Officially licensed F1 GAME, if Assetto Corsa had this arcade handling, noone would've played it, but because it's officially licensed F1 game it doesn't matter for devs how realistic the handling will be, there will be always customers when it's licensed 😞 oh and A.I. isn't that great to race against...

35 minutes ago, CobbleZ said:

For me, it's shame that F1 costs 60€... it has the most competitive e-sport league, it's officially licensed, even though we have hand-made horrific tracks (like Spa), weird-ish arcade handling, very easy wet handling, almost no existing tyre grip when sliding, it's just missing so much aspects and for me this game must be more realistic and have better track models. Just it's sad you know e-sports players put hundreds and hundreds of hours into an arcade game but it's Officially licensed F1 GAME, if Assetto Corsa had this arcade handling, noone would've played it, but because it's officially licensed F1 game it doesn't matter for devs how realistic the handling will be, there will be always customers when it's licensed 😞 oh and A.I. isn't that great to race against...

It’s impossible of course but it would be awesome if Codies just copied Assetto Corsa physics and handling and put it into the F1 game. Then Codies should hold the arcade physics they have now and put it in the game as a Casual mode for controller players. The expert mode would be with Assetto Corsa physics.

• 4 months later...

Archived