Jump to content Jump to content

My Team Mode Problem

GreeHack

• Administrator

Hi,

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report in order to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. A template is here for you to copy and paste in your answers:

Please complete the report when possible, as we do need all the details below to replicate your problem. 

Many thanks,

Barry.

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi,

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report in order to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. A template is here for you to copy and paste in your answers:

Please complete the report when possible, as we do need all the details below to replicate your problem. 

Many thanks,

Barry.

he full name of my game is formula 1 2020.

My game is on the PC platform.
There is no problem until you enter the game. After entering the game, the game crashes when I select the map of Azerbaijan and Monaco in solo, splitscreen or my team mode. And he says you want to send a report. I say yes, the report should be sent. And I am sending you the dumper.log records regarding the given error code for your review.
I've taken a screenshot of the game version and I'm sending it to you as a screenshot. I would be glad if you help.

save.png

egodumper (1).log

• Administrator

Hi @GreeHack

Still need the completed report template that I attached earlier please. Also, can you specify exactly what troubleshooting you have tried. A DXDiag, hardware.settings.xml file and video of what you see will be useful too. How to find this information is below:

Also, can you list the names of the customisation items you are using for:

1.  Gloves
  2.  Race Suit
  3.  Livery
  4.  Helmet

I have added all the information you want. I can't play any glove, hat, car pattern, driver's uniform when I customize it and log into the game. But via the link the support team gave me.  When I uninstall all vehicle skins in career mode, the problem goes away. 

Steam Link : https://steamcommunity.com/id/ManicG/
Link: https://codemasters.helpshift.com/a/all/?p=web&s=f1-2020&f=since-the-last-update-1-17-the-game-crashes-usually-when-loading-up -my-team & l = tr

crash_dump#759689-20210429-015306-0.zip

DxDiag.txt

hardware_settings_info.xml

19 hours ago, GreeHack said:

I have added all the information you want. I can't play any glove, hat, car pattern, driver's uniform when I customize it and log into the game. But via the link the support team gave me.  When I uninstall all vehicle skins in career mode, the problem goes away. 

Steam Link : https://steamcommunity.com/id/ManicG/
Link: https://codemasters.helpshift.com/a/all/?p=web&s=f1-2020&f=since-the-last-update-1-17-the-game-crashes-usually-when-loading-up -my-team & l = tr

crash_dump#759689-20210429-015306-0.zip

DxDiag.txt

hardware_settings_info.xml

Are you modding the game? Or do you just mean when you customise your My Team car via the menus as your statement is ambiguous.

And, I don't know why you are simply not copying the given template. This report won't go anywhere without you doing it.

38 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

Are you modding the game? Or do you just mean when you customise your My Team car via the menus as your statement is ambiguous.

And, I don't know why you are simply not copying the given template. This report won't go anywhere without you doing it.

Why would I mod the game? I don't know how to make the template. I think I did everything one by one in the lint you throw. I cannot customize my vehicle from the game's own menu.

Archived