Jump to content Jump to content

I'm starting My Team with loads of money and cars is this right?

When I started "My Career" or "My team" i found I had enough money to pretty much level up all my mechanics and staff and also had lots of valuable cars in my garage. I'm guessing this isn't right and is DLC stuff but I have no idea how much money and what car I'm SUPPOSED to start with.............. and I don't wanna just be "gifted" all this stuff, doesn't that defeat the point? Yet I can't seem to find a way to reset to default.......?

• Social Media & Community Team

All the stuff you paid for with real money (all the DLC) is given to you. I'd recommend putting the excess Credits towards levelling up your engineers, and over time you'll find that buying all the car upgrades will sap your funds pretty quickly too.

Interesting. I purchased the GOTY edition for Windows today, downloaded it along with all the addons, and none of them appeared in my garage. I guess I am bugged.

7 hours ago, Deyth said:

Interesting. I purchased the GOTY edition for Windows today, downloaded it along with all the addons, and none of them appeared in my garage. I guess I am bugged.

Windows Edition DLC is a known issue. Unfortunately it's a Microsoft issue though and we haven't got an ETA on a fix 😞 

On 5/2/2021 at 7:09 AM, PJTierney said:

Windows Edition DLC is a known issue. Unfortunately it's a Microsoft issue though and we haven't got an ETA on a fix 😞 

That's even more interesting because the answer from Codemasters support was basically "we meant to do that".

Please note that the My Team mode the cars will still need to be purchased using the ingame currency.

That's incorrect I'm afraid.

In DiRT Rally 2.0 you get the cars for free (the first time), though various upgrades and such do need to be purchased.

If you want additional copies of any car they do need to be bought with the credits though.

On 5/3/2021 at 8:19 AM, PJTierney said:

That's incorrect I'm afraid.

In DiRT Rally 2.0 you get the cars for free (the first time), though various upgrades and such do need to be purchased.

If you want additional copies of any car they do need to be bought with the credits though.

Thanks. I returned the game for a refund since I didn't get what was paid for.