Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×

Save Game Corrupted

Hi

First time posting, please advise if I'm in the wrong here.

1. Error code: CORRUPTED SAVE, RECOVERY: 6522DF69-6522DF69-2144DF1C

2. Version: 1.18

3. PS4

4. Issue occurs at start screen of the game (load screen).

5. Error occurs even after restarting game and console, unable to recover save game when attempt promted. However did have an 'unable to save' message the previous day. That did not affect the gameplay after shutdown/start up.

6. Unable to troubleshoot further.

7. No accessories connected, only controller used

What customisation items are you using. Please list what you are using on:

•  Gloves
  •  Race Suit
  •  Livery
  •  Helmet

Sorry not entirely sure by what you mean, but will do my best to explain.

As far as customisation, gear used was earned through regular game play (series 1-5). However the last livery I was using was purchased with pitcoins, during series 5. I had been using it on My Team, and was 5 races from completing season 9.

On 4/30/2021 at 11:57 PM, GAC90 said:

Sorry not entirely sure by what you mean, but will do my best to explain.

As far as customisation, gear used was earned through regular game play (series 1-5). However the last livery I was using was purchased with pitcoins, during series 5. I had been using it on My Team, and was 5 races from completing season 9.

Try changing to standard stuff that came with the game, not DLC nor Pitcoin purchased. This is just for confirmation / exclusion purposes at this stage.

I'm unable to do that, as I cannot access my saved data. As it is unable to load.

See attached images.

20210502_135701.jpg

20210502_135715.jpg

20210502_135729.jpg

I don't recall the names and even still I'm unable to give them since I can not access my saved game at all.

You can press 'continue without saving' and go into 'Customisation' and select your options from there

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, BarryBL said:

You can press 'continue without saving' and go into 'Customisation' and select your options from there

Choosing 'continue without saving', gives me my pitcoins & tier that I had. All customizations (liveries, characters, badges) appear to be within the inventory. Schumacher avatar is noticeably missing.

However, My Team & Carrer progression is lost. As well as badge, charachter profile, & car livery set up.

Thanks @GAC90. When you get into the game, 

please state what customisation items are you using on your save. Please list what you are using on:

•  Gloves
  •  Race Suit
  •  Livery
  •  Helmet

13 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Thanks @GAC90. When you get into the game, 

please state what customisation items are you using on your save. Please list what you are using on:

•  Gloves
  •  Race Suit
  •  Livery
  •  Helmet

Gloves: Sharp

Race Suit: Sharp

Livery: Roulette

Helmet: Ribbon

Not 100% sure of the exact colours for each item. However I hope that helps somewhat. 

• Thanks 2

Thanks @GAC90. Can you change them to something else you can edit the look of, save them, close and re-boot the game and let me know what happens please.

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Thanks @GAC90. Can you change them to something else you can edit the look of, save them, close and re-boot the game and let me know what happens please.

Do I need to start a 'new saved game' in order to do that? Or from within 'continue without saving'?

16 minutes ago, GAC90 said:

Do I need to start a 'new saved game' in order to do that? Or from within 'continue without saving'?

Same way you found what you were using. Your avatar is independent from your save game progress. But you should set it for use in that mode. Or just create a basic avatar and switch to that without any customisation.

Edited by steviejay69
  • Like 1

From the start I have selected 'continue without saving'. Set up my avatar with the following: 

Gloves: Twin Stip

Race Suit: Divided 

Helmet: Back Blaster

Livery: Pinstriped

Character use selected for multiplayer/solo & F1 2020 Save1 (check boxes). Badge left as default selection. 

Where do I save from here?

Edited by GAC90