Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×

Hello,

I drive with camera cockpit. I found myself getting a warning from the game, while 2 tires were just on the road. So I paused the game and saw that if your cockpit camera, you don't see the same as TV pod camera.

(I play on Steam)

Greetings Eros van Harn (Greatskate34751)

PXL_20210501_164847521.jpg

PXL_20210501_164837559.jpg

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Greatskate34751 said:

Hello,

I drive with camera cockpit. I found myself getting a warning from the game, while 2 tires were just on the road. So I paused the game and saw that if your cockpit camera, you don't see the same as TV pod camera.

(I play on Steam)

Greetings Eros van Harn (Greatskate34751)

do both camera angles have the same FOV in the settings? looking at the images the car does look like it is in the same place following the curve on the curb, hard to say for sure as in cockpit camera the view is lower than a t cam

also the devs will need a bit more info from you for the bug report 

Edited by cearp8858

i play version 1.18. Game mode, multiplayer, Career, Grand prix, time trail. I use a wheel, Thrustmaster Ts-XW. I hope this info is good.

PXL_20210501_175126264.jpg

PXL_20210501_175121956.MP.jpg

looking at both images the grandstand building is in the same position and the curve of the curb ahead follows the same trajectory, curving towards the centre of your car.

imo as the cockpit view is more restrictive as you are sat lower in the car and can't see as much directly in front of the car then you are in the same place as the t cam image.

only real way to tell would be to raise the cockpit camera up and angle it down to allow more view in front of you but this isn't a bug it's just demonstrates how the cockpit camera has a less restrictive view

• Agree 2