Jump to content Jump to content

Filter options for unranked lobbies

Hi @BarryBL,

my friends and me are awaiting options to filter sessions by properties in unranked lobbies. Would be very helpful to find specific sessions much faster!

For example:

Race distance: 5 laps, 25%, 50%, 100%

Car damage: Off, reduced, etc

Ghosting: Off, on

image.thumb.png.ce419b0adc43b18c1e944de861b62a09.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 5

Couldn't agree more. It would also be cool if you could filter by assists, or at least see what assists are enabled/disabled in a lobby by simply hovering over it instead of having to join the lobby, exit the lobby if the assist you need isn't allowed, get booted back to the main menu screen, re-join the lobby menu and start over with the next lobby. It's such a tedious process right now to find the right lobby to the point where I often spend more time searching for a lobby than actually racing.

• Agree 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2021 at 5:19 PM, CptBalloonhands said:

Couldn't agree more. It would also be cool if you could filter by assists, or at least see what assists are enabled/disabled in a lobby by simply hovering over it instead of having to join the lobby, exit the lobby if the assist you need isn't allowed, get booted back to the main menu screen, re-join the lobby menu and start over with the next lobby. It's such a tedious process right now to find the right lobby to the point where I often spend more time searching for a lobby than actually racing.

Yes it would be cool to have this in ranked session too...

On 6/2/2021 at 3:25 PM, Moustagua said:

Yes it would be cool to have this in ranked session too...

On ranked its always on strict corner cutting rules with regular damage and one shot qualifying. The only variable is whether it’s a 5 lap race or a 25% race which they already let you choose between