Jump to content Jump to content

Help! - T300 not working properly (FFB)

Go to solution Solved by ItsMello413,

Hello everyone, I bought a Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral - Alcantara Edition wheel (+ TH8A) and I have encountered problems with Dirt Rally and Dirt Rally 2.0, in these games the force feedback does not work at all. I tried reinstalling the drivers, checking the components and even doing a replacement thanks to amazon returns. All day I have been looking for solutions but they all referred to changing the settings but even having tried, it didn't work. Would anyone know how to solve? Thanks in advance

Posted (edited)
Just now, ItsMello413 said:

Hello everyone, I bought a Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral - Alcantara Edition wheel (+ TH8A) and I have encountered problems with Dirt Rally and Dirt Rally 2.0, in these games the force feedback does not work at all. I tried reinstalling the drivers, checking the components and even doing a replacement thanks to amazon returns. All day I have been looking for solutions but they all referred to changing the settings but even having tried, it didn't work. Would anyone know how to solve? Thanks in advance

I use a console so if you are using steam I think you have to select the type of controller you're using in the menus and set up the wheel ., if you already did that then I don't know but some one will probably come along and tell you.

Heres my settings for a T300 that may be of some use to you.

Dirt Rally : Advanced wheel options ...Top to Bottom 0 ; 100 ; 0 ; 20 ; 100 ; 20 ; 85 ; 5 ; 100 ; ON , ON

Vibration & FFB ....................Top to Bottom ON ,130 ; 150 ; 130 ; 149 ; 145 ; 100 ; 100 ; 150 ; 150

Wheel degrees of Rotation = 270.    1 flash of red light next to the 'Mode' button on front panel of T300 W base

Dirt Rally 2.0 Advanced settings ........Top to Bottom 50 ; 0 ; 0 ; 100 ; 5 ; 100 ; 5 ; 100 ; 5 ; 100 ; 0

Vibration & FFB..............Top to Bottom ON , 100 ; 5 ; 150 ; 150 ; 100 ; 100 ; 120 ; 100 ; ON ; 100

Wheel degrees of Rotation = 540.   3 flashes of red light next to the 'Mode' button on front panel of T300 W base

To change Wheel rotation press the 'Mode'  button once at exactly the same time as pressing the right hand side of

the D-PAD on the actual wheel itself once . Repeating this procedure will cycle through the 5 available Wheel Rotations

270 360 540 900 1080.

The T300 does not give fantastic FFB on Dirt Rally games so don't expect it to be like Asseto Corssa. Its no where near as

powerful.

Edited by Exasperated
  • Solution

Thank you all. After I turned on my pc today and started Dirt Rally it fixed everything by itself and now it works perfectly and is beautiful. (For others who have this problem I just don't know how to help you, for me the computer did everything by itself)

I was going to suggest that, 

How many times on my pc ive spent hours trying to fix something, 

Only to restart pc and hey presto,  

Plug and play started in the  nineties,  it still has issues lol.