Jump to content Jump to content

Different Tires in Time Trial

8 hours ago, BarryB said:

Stop comparing time trial with Quali conditions, it's not the same.

??? he literally wants to be able to practice more, easier and with more control?

what's wrong with that? I see it as a good idea, I don't want to have to start a Grand Prix just to get some practice in qualifying...

maybe a practice mode that gives you full control would be nice tho..

4 hours ago, Sbinnotto07 said:

What do you mean by "more strategic things"?

Maybe more tire choices. SO people are not limited to Softs and Mediums. Maybe one more set of Mediums? Teams in F1 have more than one set of medium in Q2 lets say. 

13 hours ago, BarryB said:

Stop comparing time trial with Quali conditions, it's not the same.

Also i am not comparing qualifying with time trial. I literally wanna practice on different tires without having the need to go into a grand prix mode and restart or have to find someone to practice with in open lobbies because u cant start the lobby with bots anymore

i know i use project cars 2 allot but in that you had a mode called private testing where you could select what track kind of weather you want and if you wanted it dynamic. i use the game mode to practice stints of tyre and for the f1 game use it to practice using ERS as well as your tyre pace so i like the idea.

On 5/8/2021 at 3:15 AM, Leuctra said:

Also i am not comparing qualifying with time trial. I literally wanna practice on different tires without having the need to go into a grand prix mode and restart or have to find someone to practice with in open lobbies because u cant start the lobby with bots anymore

that comment wasn't for you, it was for the guy who first replied to your post, and I agree with you.