Sign in to follow this  

Launch day is almost here!

We’re currently less than a week away from launch, something which is quite hard for us to fathom as it seemed like only yesterday we announced GRID Autosport to the world. The past few months have flown by in an automotive shaped blur.

GRID Autosport is now gold around the world, including Japan, and as you read this code is being burned onto discs and subsequently shipped to retailers worldwide. The game is now out of our hands and it’s heading full throttle straight into yours.

"If you have a car pack and a friend doesn’t, you’ll still be able to race together and more importantly, see each other’s cars."

YEEEEHAAAAAAA

Nice to see the dlc tracks will be implemented into the career mode as well, just like in DiRT 3.
 I bought the Spa en Bathurst tracks for GRID 2, but couldn't play on those tracks with friends because they had all dlc during a sale and I'd just those... Now I'll at least be able to play them in single player and probably in multiplayer as well because of the fix mentioned above :D

Thanks a lot for listening to us Codemasters!

now just patch the cockpit view, or at least the mirrors ;)

I like the three mini-expansions being put out for offline as well as online.
:)

Frank

@Loore, ive noticed Pre-loading for Steam is commencing. What happens if you pre-ordered a Steam key from somewhere else, will they get supplied keys early so we can pre-load too? 

My internet is so slow, its probably going to take a couple days to download overnight, and i want to play on launch!

RubyRuby said:
I like the three mini-expansions being put out for offline as well as online.
:)

Frank
so do I as I mentioned in another thread

@Loore, ive noticed Pre-loading for Steam is commencing. What happens if you pre-ordered a Steam key from somewhere else, will they get supplied keys early so we can pre-load too? 

My internet is so slow, its probably going to take a couple days to download overnight, and i want to play on launch!
Alll depends on where you've bought it from, a lot of places will be different. I'd suggest dropping them an email or support ticket and asking :)

@Loore, is there a reason why Europe gets a later release on steam? I mean I get it for the retail version, but on steam there's little point in having separate dates to unlock the game.