Jump to content Jump to content

Safety car

DAVB12

Suelo jugar mi modo carrera, voy en la segunda temporada I usually play my career mode, I go in the second season and I don't know if it's something of the game, a bug, mistake, or so it has to always be but, since the 4th race of the first season, Gp China, absolutely in all races appears the safety car

I understand the level of AI, and the closest thing to simulation, however it makes me strange until I think the game is broken to take out safety car in all races. 

Does anyone have any similar experience? 

On 5/10/2021 at 10:23 AM, DAVB12 said:

Suelo jugar mi modo carrera, voy en la segunda temporada I usually play my career mode, I go in the second season and I don't know if it's something of the game, a bug, mistake, or so it has to always be but, since the 4th race of the first season, Gp China, absolutely in all races appears the safety car

I understand the level of AI, and the closest thing to simulation, however it makes me strange until I think the game is broken to take out safety car in all races. 

Does anyone have any similar experience? 

have you watched F1 lately? There's a Safety Car in every race. Seems realistic to me.

On 10/5/2021 at 16:11, javieriru911 said:

Sí, en mi modo carrera también tengo ese problema, pero cuando terminé esa temporada el problema desapareció. Solo termina tu temporada y me lo dices.

I'm in season 2nd, just getting started, I'll see what happens! 

On 11/5/2021 at 10:05, CptBalloonhands said:

¿Has visto la F1 últimamente? Hay un coche de seguridad en cada carrera. Me parece realista.

Of course, I've been a fan for several years, however in every race there's a reason for safety car to come out, in my case it comes out for no reason in the middle of the race, in the middle of a fight with another car. 

Archived