Jump to content Jump to content

Forum brightness after maintainance 11/05/2021

What happened to the other less eye searing forum  display option?

It has been left with only the eye destroying bright red that seriously makes it hard to look at the forums. I cant find an option to revert the forum overlay back to what I had it set has previously.

• Agree 1
7 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

It looks the same as before to me? Or did you use to choose an alternative to the default that has now disappeared as an option?

There was an alternate forum overlay prior to todays maintainance which is now gone, and it was far easier on the eyes.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

We do have a few visual issues we are working through post-update. Can you add a screenshot of what you are seeing @Ialyrn so I can send it over.

Really what I need to show you is what I was seeing prior to the update, lol.

Right now all there is available to use is the default forum skin, which is what I am now seeing (the same as what @Pawel567 has a screen shot of). Prior to the forum maintainance, there as a different forum skin option that was less vibrant; that option is now missing.

Its the bright red on the default forum skin that is the problem for me, as the red is far to bright and I cant stay on the forums for long or it gives me eye strain. Hence why I used the now gone alternative forum skin option that you originally had.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, AssassinoDB said:

I got something like this looking at F1 2021 beta applications topic. I looked again and that black background is gone.

Bez tytułu.png

Thanks @AssassinoDB. Reported and fix is on the way

5 minutes ago, Ialyrn said:

Really what I need to show you is what I was seeing prior to the update, lol.

Right now all there is available to use is the default forum skin, which is what I am now seeing (the same as what @Pawel567 has a screen shot of). Prior to the forum maintainance, there as a different forum skin option that was less vibrant; that option is now missing.

Its the bright red on the default forum skin that is the problem for me, as the red is far to bright and I cant stay on the forums for long or it gives me eye strain. Hence why I used the now gone alternative forum skin option that you originally had.

I think you are referring to this mode right? It sad to see it gone, my eyes are hurting too162431381_darkmode.thumb.png.5c93365381ea7d0efd72ba65a19690e8.png

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, henrique175 said:

I think you are referring to this mode right? It sad to see it gone, my eyes are hurting too162431381_darkmode.thumb.png.5c93365381ea7d0efd72ba65a19690e8.png

Thank you very much, yes, that is how I had the forums set prior to the maintainance. The red was replaced with that nice grey.

@BarryBL This is what is now missing after the forum maintainance. Its a much better colour profile to the eye searing bright red.

Edited by Ialyrn