Jump to content Jump to content

Hi boyz, hope ur all good. I have a question, how does it work the beta of F1 2021? I'm waiting for this, I'm into the beta but there is no code for the beta or to redeem on Steam, PS Store, Xbox/MS Store ecc. When it will be avaible the beta? 

Hello,

If you are signed up you need to have a lot of patience and luck. Normally it goes the round when they start sending mails.

if you where lucky you will get one.

and for answer on your questions. You need to apply the code in the store 

best of luck!

• Agree 1
Just now, Gabxhz44 said:

Thank you mate 😉 I really appreciated it 

No problemo mate!

we are here to help each other

(BETA mails will be out this week or next week. That’s a good date I think)

😉

• Agree 1
Just now, Gabxhz44 said:

I'm soooooooooo excited! I'm happy to test for the first time, maybe lol, a F1 beta and to talk about it with Codemasters. 🙂 Thank you again mate

It will be me first time to! Giving good feedback is the important thing to do for codemaster 

and some fun 😉

No problem mate 

Just now, Gabxhz44 said:

Yes mate, this year F1 2021 will be the best one for me, because new cars, new races, more races, less glitch and bugs... MAYBE ahhaha

It will be a great game with a lot of new tracks, HUD is better and more functional I hope to.

less Buggs and glitches to I hope.

Maby we can help codemaster with that 😉

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gabxhz44 said:

Sure mate, maybe the HUD Original Halo. It will be like the real races! What do you think about the HUD on the Halo? For me is amazing, for you?

It will be amazing! Maby not so good for the driver but for the Spectators(Commentators) it will be awesome 

• Like 1

Mh, for me its Ok it doesn't affect my drive, maybe for some players can be horrible. BUt for the spectators it will be amazing! More simulation and I hope for red flags and more realistic accident coze the cars are like buiscuits when they have a crash lol haha

1 minute ago, Gabxhz44 said:

Mh, for me its Ok it doesn't affect my drive, maybe for some players can be horrible. BUt for the spectators it will be amazing! More simulation and I hope for red flags and more realistic accident coze the cars are like buiscuits when they have a crash lol haha

I personally think they don’t GONA add Red flags,

some stupid drivers can ruin some League races and Open lobby’s

and about the crash physics. Everything can be different but I think they GONA stay with this design because of the sponsors and the Sport itself.

it isn’t a good promotion to see a car with nothing on it.

but I can’t wait to play the game and even the BETA!

• Like 1

maybe only in carrer the red flags. i appreciate ur opinion coze some toxic players can ruine a race with red flags... In ranked too! For the accidents I'd like them more realistic, because when the cars have a crash they broke everything. I'd like that when we a have a contact with a player with the front wing and the rear tyres (it can be right or left) should get a puncture. I hope in more advanced graphics like RT On and something like this. 

3 minutes ago, Gabxhz44 said:

maybe only in carrer the red flags. i appreciate ur opinion coze some toxic players can ruine a race with red flags... In ranked too! For the accidents I'd like them more realistic, because when the cars have a crash they broke everything. I'd like that when we a have a contact with a player with the front wing and the rear tyres (it can be right or left) should get a puncture. I hope in more advanced graphics like RT On and something like this. 

I follow you with your opinion!

now lets wait for the beta I gues. We will get more information about that to.

hopefully Codemaster will release some stuff to!

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, KubYasek said:

Hey guys, any updates? I know that Berry said at like monday that codes weren't yet published, any of you got any news from then?

No official date was announced yet. Notice there have been over 10.000 participants and they have to review one per one. Possibly they would launch the beta codes around this week or in two weeks aproximately.

Just be patient, this is a long process and it matters more to check the correct people to choose.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3