Jump to content Jump to content

Ability to manually remove penalties (help in league racing)

As we know already removing penalties from the game is not possible yet, but I would love if you were to add an option as a spectator to add/remove penalties manually. The aim is to substantially improve the league racing scene, as a lot of the time both cars WILL receive penalties (e.g if 2 people were to collide under safety car and it was the fault of only 1 person)

A simple option as a spectator to add a 5sec/10sec/15sec or even drive through penalty will be amazing! 🙂 

Adding this for F1 2021 will also be greatly appreciated as I know many of us in the league racing community are still waiting for this!

Cheers!

• Like 1

Maybe to sum it up adding a 'Steward' job available to spectators voted by the drivers.
This steward can then pretty much organize the race, safety car, yellow flag, extra formation lap, add/remove penalties, warnings etc.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
9 hours ago, Azeck said:

Maybe to sum it up adding a 'Steward' job available to spectators voted by the drivers.
This steward can then pretty much organize the race, safety car, yellow flag, extra formation lap, add/remove penalties, warnings etc.

Right. 100% agree with that. I always love a bit of criticism.

The steward job would be amazing, especially now as the league racing scene is expanding exponentially. I think the ideas you stated about organising the race, deploying the SC and adding/removing penalties is great. 

cheers for the input!