Jump to content Jump to content

46 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

I'm receiving the wheel today and will be able to confirm.

Please understand that the wheel is new, was released after F1 2020 and therefore claims of title compatibility rest with Thrustmaster.

https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/portal-manage-page-en/

Telephone support

Great, not as a Moderator but as a Sim driver, i think you gonna love the wheel!

May i ask what Thrustmaster base you use?

On 6/14/2021 at 8:10 PM, GioProductions said:

And your screen/LED light freeze also playing F1 2020? Until now we had only Playstation users with this issue

Yes, it happens after 1 or 2 hours in game. Suddenly the display and the LED freezes. Switching off the display is not helping. The only way to solve the issue is to unplug the USB/power connection of the wheel. 

But this causes other and more crititical trouble while remaining in game :D.

Therefore I have to shutdown the game, unplug the wheel and then restart the game. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Cocchi1990 said:

@steviejay69do you have news after your tests?

thanks 

To date I have observed no issues with SF-1000 & TS-PC except those observed by others beta testing and unrelated to freezing. I raced my final league race around Brazil on F1 2020 also without issue.

Latest firmware v13 and v5.51 in wheel. 

On 6/19/2021 at 10:58 AM, jakub0wski said:

Yes, it happens after 1 or 2 hours in game. Suddenly the display and the LED freezes. Switching off the display is not helping. The only way to solve the issue is to unplug the USB/power connection of the wheel. 

But this causes other and more crititical trouble while remaining in game :D.

Therefore I have to shutdown the game, unplug the wheel and then restart the game. 

Post a dxdiag please with wheel connected including the brand and model of your mainboard.

• 2 weeks later...

i have the same problem on F1 2021, I have contacted Thrustmaster but no answer for the moment. I'm on PS5 with the new T-GT II.

If anyone has any info...

Edited by WeePaz
Posted (edited)

Hi,

just an update by me and Gio, we shipped the wheels to TM Assistance because the it freezed many times.

We are waiting a feedback my TM.

@WeePaz did you have problem also with F1 2020?

Edited by Cocchi1990

Haven't had the issue on F1 2021 but am running the F1 Wheel as there is a different issue (of misdetection of control presets / default wheel mode in driver). I think it's safe to say there should be something forthcoming from Thrustmaster. My open ticket with them was "reinstall the drivers" but 21H1 was a clean install and the wheelbase was already on v13 and the SF-1000 on v5.51 so I don't see how it's going to help.

• 5 weeks later...

I have a T300RS Thrustmaster with original steering wheel. This base is recognized in F1 2020.

When I start F1 2021 the T300RS base is also visible in list of controllers.

But when i disable original wheel and put the SF1000 on it plus did all installations of SF1000 ( firmware all is up tot date ) the T300RS is not visible anymore.

Who can help me out???

On 8/29/2021 at 4:07 PM, Cocchi1990 said:

You have to select “thursmaster advanced racer”.

I check with joy.cpl on pc what mode T300 has. 

I see advanced Racer and firmware plus drivers are up to date. 

But when I restart ps5 and go to controls vibrations & feedback is see only the 2 controls. If I play F1 2021 wheel is not reacting at all. 

I crash in first corner and can not do anything alsp pedals are not reacting. 

co