Jump to content Jump to content

Recommended Posts

At this point no one has confirmed receiving the beta codes, patience is always key and that key may open the lock you are looking for :classic_biggrin:. As detailed they have 10000+ applicants that have signed up for the beta so it will take some time to sift through them all and send out codes.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

mostly a copy and pasta from another post i commented on


my guess is around 2-3 weeks befoer we hear anything, similar to previous years, as barry said in a pinned message 10,000 + applications to go through 

basically BE PATIENT Barry will say when emails & codes are going to be sent out

also if you do get into the beta dont be that guy posting about it as this can antagonise people who dont manage to get selected, not everyone will get in and it usually ends up with people complaining or getting really mad about it
 

Edited by cearp8858
  • Like 2
  • Agree 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello to everyone! I have 2 questions: How many people are participating at the Beta test of F1 2021? And each participant will get the code or it needs luck to be picked? Thank you 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gabxhz44 said:

Hello to everyone! I have 2 questions: How many people are participating at the Beta test of F1 2021? And each participant will get the code or it needs luck to be picked? Thank you 🙂

Answer 1: Over 10,000 source: 11/05/2021 AM Beta Codes Update
Answer 2: I believe it requires being active on the forums and being useful, you can quote me on this one.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gabxhz44 said:

Then if all partecipants will be calm there is more "chances" to be picked? I don't really understand this, I'm so sorry ;(

Loads of people applied but only some will be chosen by Codemasters to participate. I have no idea how many though.

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Lightz3D said:

Answer 1: Over 10,000 source: 11/05/2021 AM Beta Codes Update
Answer 2: I believe it requires being active on the forums and being useful, you can quote me on this one.

Beleive I have a quote of Barry before that he said something along the lines of that

Edited by Nightfire1964
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nightfire1964 said:

Beleive I have a quote of Barry before that he said something along the lines of that

I remember back in 2017 you had to make a case to be acceptable. Last year they introduced this system where you could just apply from your profile. I'm sure it has to do a little bit about being positive and useful on the forum but I think it's also random selection plus it must count if you were useful on the previous beta.

  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if not first selected there's a chance you could join midway through the beta if I remember rightly they did this in last year's game. As a sidenote I'm surprised it took 4-5 days for this question to be asked to be fair 😄. Good luck to everyone though and hope whoever gets in respects the privaliage of being selected.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ah ha found it this is what Barry said last year "Proof of correct use of the forums and unique bug reporting, in the correct format, is the first thing I’ll take into consideration when deciding between similar applicants."

Edited by Nightfire1964
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, smudger1982 said:

. As a sidenote I'm surprised it took 4-5 days for this question to be asked

Hardly - this question was being repeatedly asked long before the application deadline!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nightfire1964 said:

Ah ha found it this is what Barry said last year "Proof of correct use of the forums and unique bug reporting, in the correct format, is the first thing I’ll take into consideration when deciding between similar applicants."

Haha that is where I got the idea from!!! Thanks for reminding me :classic_biggrin:

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, cearp8858 said:

also if you do get into the beta dont be that guy posting about it as this can antagonise people who dont manage to get selected, not everyone will get in and it usually ends up with people complaining or getting really mad about it

Haha I am hoping this doesn't happen this year... It is such a shame some people can not deal with it and take to the forums to complain. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Billieboy said:

Has anyone of you ever been a beta tester?

 

Not in F1 games although I have previously contributed to bug reports in previous non-codemasters games in their beta stages. 

Edited by Lightz3D
not clear enough
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Billieboy said:

Has anyone of you ever been a beta tester?

 

Unfortunately not yet. Last year I applied but never was accepted. This year I'm hoping to get accepted though!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Billieboy said:

Has anyone of you ever been a beta tester?

 

I believe since 2019 or 2018 was my first one though the past few years during that time my memory has been a splodge so can't fully remember 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, aspect13 said:

Unfortunately not yet. Last year I applied but never was accepted. This year I'm hoping to get accepted though!

I think I will be not accepted by Codemasters, because I'm here about 1 week and I didn't know about the "Codemasters Forum". Honestly I'm joined to this forum to ask sometimes if anyone wants to play with me at F1 2020 because my friends have only PS4! Hoping only one thing, they will add the thing called "cross-platform". Btw, who has steam profile and wants to do some games together? 🙂

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...