Jump to content Jump to content

Just now, Kyllankilli said:

Do you know when they will be issued?

Once Barry has processed the applications and it takes him some time so only he knows when the codes will be sent out

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Kyllankilli said:

Do you know when they will be issued?

No, and quite possibly Codemasters don't yet either. Barry has posted about this somewhere, even in a banner message I think? 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Giuseppe14 said:

Beta nog steeds niet? Ik word gek. Ze moeten zowel een mail sturen als je de bèta wel of niet hebt anders kan je weken blijven wachten.

Well they don't have to send you an email otherwise that's going to be about 10,000 emails you got to send out saying no it's pretty obvious if your not as you  don't get added to the forums for the beta or they have said that applications are out. 

Edited by Nightfire1964
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, Zandarmon said:

No need to stress out the team by harping on this. Just be patient and remember you are there to provide meaningful feedback on issues like bugs, not just have an early joyride! 

The team stressed out because when they finish work they rush onto the site to read every word people write about it  on  this forum. Really.

2 minutes ago, Exasperated said:

The team stressed out because when they finish work they rush onto the site to read every word people write about it  on  this forum. Really.

Still, it doesnt change anything. There is no point to ask questions that nobody can answer yet.

• Agree 1
Just now, mahmutcan0163 said:

Still, it doesnt change anything. There is no point to ask questions that nobody can answer yet.

Exactly ......you hit the nail  , President Gas is tap dancing .......

19 minutes ago, Exasperated said:

I did not mean the development team specifically but those who are community managers and moderators. I should have been more clear in who I meant. 

1 minute ago, Zandarmon said:

I did not mean the development team specifically but those who are community managers and moderators. I should have been more clear in who I meant. 

The staff already stated that there are over 10.000 applications to go through. They have higher priorities currently than announcing every day on the forum where that process is.

Just now, Zandarmon said:

Ok , but no matter who they are I can't imagine they're going to be losing too much sleep over it, I've met people.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, Giuseppe14 said:

Beta nog steeds niet? Ik word gek. Ze moeten zowel een mail sturen als je de bèta wel of niet hebt anders kan je weken blijven wachten.

First of all mate, this a English speaking forum, en niet een Nederlandse, so refrain from speaking Dutch please!

Second of all, when beta codes do get sent, or atleast an email to the successful people, iam sure we’ll get a update in the original Beta 2021 thread that they are distributed, iam sure their ready when they are ready

(Voor als je geen engels kan grootte vriend, emails worden vanzelf wel verstuurd en we zien het op de forums ook wel wanneer dat daadwerkelijk gebeurt 🙂)