Jump to content Jump to content

Posted (edited)
i think we could hear something at the end of this week, but i expect it more in the middle or in the end of next week after the holidays next weekend
but before anyone asks, we will be informed when the beta codes are sent
Edited by ritti1987
5 minutes ago, ritti1987 said:
i think we could hear something at the end of this week, but i expect it more in the middle or in the end of next week after the holidays next weekend
but before anyone asks, we will be informed when the beta codes are sent

I think it is best we stop putting predictions on the team so they can get through all of them without having to worry about their "deadlines" the community expects. there are 10000 to go through and I imagine they have to go through all the the applicants posts and contributions as well. 

22 minutes ago, Lightz3D said:

I think it is best we stop putting predictions on the team so they can get through all of them without having to worry about their "deadlines" the community expects. there are 10000 to go through and I imagine they have to go through all the the applicants posts and contributions as well. 

agree with you. I only have to compare the period of the code dispatch with the last beta phases and that was usually 1.5 - 2 weeks after the registration was completedBut 10,000 registrations is most likely more than ever so it could possibly take longer. well no matter we wait until you get in touch.
The constant questioning and guessing doesn't bring anything anyway, except that it only delays everything.

keep calm and wait. Rome was not built within one day either.

• Like 1

Gents, I see a lot of complaining in this thread and it’s a bit sad. Nobody here is privileged to get a beta and further this is a public QA test. I doubt any of us are going to get codes and that is primarily driven by the fact that the majority of us have self interest in mind. We will all get to play the game in July, calm down.

• Agree 1
33 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

To manage expectations here:

Firstly, thanks to those who have shown patience and helped me out in discussing that this process takes time. Very appreciated.

We've had record amounts of applicants, more than 10,000 people. (That's a small football stadium full, for context). This BETA program will be our largest to date, however, 60%+ of applicants will not make the cut. 

I must stress that this isn't personal. We've more than tripled our player base for the BETA this year, and the response has been amazing from applications. Not a single code has yet been issued, and I'll update as to when they go live. There's no exact ETA at this time, and we are working extra hard to get things over the line, as theres a lot of moving parts.

All I can ask is for patience at this moment in time 👍

Hi Barry, first of all thank you very much for this very good answer. And is there anything I can do to improve my chances of getting into beta?

• Haha 2
  • Disagree 1
3 minutes ago, Kyllankilli said:

Hi Barry, first of all thank you very much for this very good answer. And is there anything I can do to improve my chances of getting into beta?

Just be friendly and helpful. And if you write bug reports, write them completely, because in the beta you will write bug reports :).

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
One thing is certain, whoever gets the beta does not matter, but there has to be a cool down lap. for example, people who want to do something crazy or spin donuts after a race can just let them do their thing.
30 minutes ago, Kyllankilli said:

Quick question Kyllankilli are you sure you have signed up for the beta as it doesn't show on your profile that you have. when applying did you make sure you accepted all the TOC and NDA when filling your info. 

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

Firstly, thanks to those who have shown patience and helped me out in discussing that this process takes time. Very appreciated.

We've had record amounts of applicants, more than 10,000 people. (That's a small football stadium full, for context). This BETA program will be our largest to date, however, 60%+ of applicants will not make the cut. 

I must stress that this isn't personal. We've more than tripled our player base for the BETA this year, and the response has been amazing from applications. Not a single code has yet been issued, and I'll update as to when they go live. There's no exact ETA at this time, and we are working extra hard to get things over the line, as theres a lot of moving parts.

Thank you Barry ❤️

2 hours ago, Kyllankilli said:

I think you are late, your account was created after beta applications were closed.

• Agree 2
3 hours ago, BarryBL said:

No worries, Barry. Those of us who have participated in the beta before completely understand that there's a lot of work that goes into this for you. Especially this year, given the massive number of applicants.

Thanks for all the hard work!

• Like 1
  • Agree 7
9 hours ago, BarryBL said:

9 hours ago, BarryBL said:

How can I get a chance for a beta code? Just by being a member or do I need to apply? Thank you 

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Asmodeusjr40 said:

How can I get a chance for a beta code? Just by being a member or do I need to apply? Thank you 

You needed to apply but you have missed the application deadline I'm afraid.

Edited by Ultra3142

I have a quick question. One of the criteria being used to decide who gets to participate is being active in the forum? Cause if that’s the case, I’m bummed. 😞

I’m an active and engaged player and involved heavily in multiplayer gaming( in a pretty big league) and all I want to do is be able to bring my knowledge to the table and try to avoid all those annoying bugs 2020 has had.