Jump to content Jump to content

Beta Codes f1 21


Billieboy

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, GunDeviLnl said:

Showing in your friendlist that u play the beta doesn't matter i think. aslong you dont share pics/info/video/screenshots you should be fine.

Hey I was in the last years beta and I can confirm that no one can see that you playing the beta. Steam shows that you are online, only you can see that you are playing and also there are not hours counting on your profile.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, GunDeviLnl said:

Showing in your friendlist that u play the beta doesn't matter i think. aslong you dont share pics/info/video/screenshots you should be fine.

Yeah believe so. Just for anyone on xbox there is a setting that you can use to make any screenshots or video captures not upload to xbox live so you can still take high quality evidence to put on bug reports

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Nightfire1964 said:

Yeah believe so. Just for anyone on xbox there is a setting that you can use to make any screenshots or video captures not upload to xbox live so you can still take high quality evidence to put on bug reports

There would be an automatic beta Forum I think. Anything that concerns the beta you must discuss it only in the Beta private forum. BarryBL can confirm that 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, theHDcode said:

There would be an automatic beta Forum I think. Anything that concerns the beta you must discuss it only in the Beta private forum. BarryBL can confirm that 

100% true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, theHDcode said:

There would be an automatic beta Forum I think. Anything that concerns the beta you must discuss it only in the Beta private forum. BarryBL can confirm that 

i know i have taken part 2 years in the past. but the best way to show bugs is either through screenshots or videos which if you do what i said will make sure it won't get uploaded online

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was part of the beta test for 2020, and really enjoyed the experience. I’m hoping that CM will consider age demographics in their selections. 
I’m 71, and still love F1 sim racing! 🙂👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m not sure if you have to be active on the forum. All I can say is look for bugs in the current game to show you are good at correctly reporting ‘real’ bugs, and of course be patient with the team at Codemasters as there are 10,000+ applications to go through.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rebop said:

I was part of the beta test for 2020, and really enjoyed the experience. I’m hoping that CM will consider age demographics in their selections. 
I’m 71, and still love F1 sim racing! 🙂👍

You are 71! Makes me feel so much better. I'm 42 and sometimes I think I should grow up but I just love racing. Good on you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Baggiesteve said:

You are 71! Makes me feel so much better. I'm 42 and sometimes I think I should grow up but I just love racing. Good on you

I want nothing but grow like you guys. There's nothing like Motorsports 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/19/2021 at 11:32 AM, PJTierney said:

It's widely known that she's a massive simracing fan 😉 

 

2 hours ago, Rebop said:

I was part of the beta test for 2020, and really enjoyed the experience. I’m hoping that CM will consider age demographics in their selections. 
I’m 71, and still love F1 sim racing! 🙂👍

Respect!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  

3 hours ago, Rebop said:

I was part of the beta test for 2020, and really enjoyed the experience. I’m hoping that CM will consider age demographics in their selections. 
I’m 71, and still love F1 sim racing! 🙂👍

 

And here I go, thinking with an age of 50+ I would be the grandpa around here... Kudos to you, enjoying simracing at that age.

"People dont stop to play because they grow old, people grow old because they stop to play."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Schneehase said:

  

 

And here I go, thinking with an age of 50+ I would be the grandpa around here... Kudos to you, enjoying simracing at that age.

"People dont stop to play because they grow old, people grow old because they stop to play."

Being 54 I realised quite a while ago that I'm not even close being the grandpa in here. I'm just a kid to some still. 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lakrits said:

Being 54 I realised quite a while ago that I'm not even close being the grandpa in here. I'm just a kid to some still. 😉

Well it’s good to see a wide range of ages playing the game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, tarrantino said:

And now being 35 I feel positively young after all this! 

I have ever said this, THIS FORUM HAS THE BEST COMMUNITY EVER. C'mon, admit this. Everyone shares everything he wants and the people is "happy" to ask. Yeah... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...