Jump to content Jump to content

3 minutes ago, GunDeviLnl said:

Showing in your friendlist that u play the beta doesn't matter i think. aslong you dont share pics/info/video/screenshots you should be fine.

Hey I was in the last years beta and I can confirm that no one can see that you playing the beta. Steam shows that you are online, only you can see that you are playing and also there are not hours counting on your profile.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, GunDeviLnl said:

Showing in your friendlist that u play the beta doesn't matter i think. aslong you dont share pics/info/video/screenshots you should be fine.

Yeah believe so. Just for anyone on xbox there is a setting that you can use to make any screenshots or video captures not upload to xbox live so you can still take high quality evidence to put on bug reports

Edited by Nightfire1964
  • Agree 2
On 5/18/2021 at 7:01 PM, Gabxhz44 said:

Btw I know that I will not in the Beta. Coze I'm new. I subbed like the 10 may! But happy to be here

Don't knock it down, you never know. I hope you get it😉

11 hours ago, Nightfire1964 said:

Yeah believe so. Just for anyone on xbox there is a setting that you can use to make any screenshots or video captures not upload to xbox live so you can still take high quality evidence to put on bug reports

There would be an automatic beta Forum I think. Anything that concerns the beta you must discuss it only in the Beta private forum. BarryBL can confirm that 

• Agree 2
1 minute ago, theHDcode said:

There would be an automatic beta Forum I think. Anything that concerns the beta you must discuss it only in the Beta private forum. BarryBL can confirm that 

100% true.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, theHDcode said:

i know i have taken part 2 years in the past. but the best way to show bugs is either through screenshots or videos which if you do what i said will make sure it won't get uploaded online

Edited by Nightfire1964
  • Agree 1

I’m not sure if you have to be active on the forum. All I can say is look for bugs in the current game to show you are good at correctly reporting ‘real’ bugs, and of course be patient with the team at Codemasters as there are 10,000+ applications to go through.

1 hour ago, Rebop said:

I was part of the beta test for 2020, and really enjoyed the experience. I’m hoping that CM will consider age demographics in their selections. 
I’m 71, and still love F1 sim racing! 🙂👍

You are 71! Makes me feel so much better. I'm 42 and sometimes I think I should grow up but I just love racing. Good on you

• Agree 1
33 minutes ago, Baggiesteve said:

You are 71! Makes me feel so much better. I'm 42 and sometimes I think I should grow up but I just love racing. Good on you

I want nothing but grow like you guys. There's nothing like Motorsports 

• Agree 1
On 5/19/2021 at 11:32 AM, PJTierney said:

It's widely known that she's a massive simracing fan 😉 

2 hours ago, Rebop said:

I was part of the beta test for 2020, and really enjoyed the experience. I’m hoping that CM will consider age demographics in their selections. 

Respect!

• Agree 1
Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Rebop said:

And here I go, thinking with an age of 50+ I would be the grandpa around here... Kudos to you, enjoying simracing at that age.

"People dont stop to play because they grow old, people grow old because they stop to play."

Edited by Schneehase
  • Agree 2
2 hours ago, Schneehase said:

And here I go, thinking with an age of 50+ I would be the grandpa around here... Kudos to you, enjoying simracing at that age.

"People dont stop to play because they grow old, people grow old because they stop to play."

Being 54 I realised quite a while ago that I'm not even close being the grandpa in here. I'm just a kid to some still. 😉

• Agree 2
3 hours ago, Lakrits said:

Being 54 I realised quite a while ago that I'm not even close being the grandpa in here. I'm just a kid to some still. 😉

Well it’s good to see a wide range of ages playing the game. 

• Agree 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Xivor70 said:

51, and my son (4): daddy keep calm please.

Yeah I get the "Oh my god dad, you're in last" as he walks between me and the tv.

Edited by Fionnlagh
Poor grammar
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, tarrantino said:

And now being 35 I feel positively young after all this! 

I have ever said this, THIS FORUM HAS THE BEST COMMUNITY EVER. C'mon, admit this. Everyone shares everything he wants and the people is "happy" to ask. Yeah...