Jump to content Jump to content

2 minutes ago, Kyllankilli said:

Is it already clear who is in the beta?

No, you need to be very active. Anyone, can join into the beta but... You need to be joined before the 10th May 2021, after this date, you will not be able to participate into the beta. Than, everything is casual, and if you will be lucky you will get the code with the beta. If you're not lucky, no codes for you :/. Ik that I will be not lucky, because is everytime the same way. But you... I hope good for you mate ❤️🥺

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Kyllankilli said:

Is it already clear who is in the beta?

I saw that you're joined the 14th May 2021 in the forum, I can confirm that you will not able to join into the beta. Sorry mate 😕

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Nightfire1964 said:

i have said to that user that they joined too late but they keep blanking what i say 

Yeah, you're right. It's like, uhm, they're not understanding ANYTHING 😂 LOL 

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, mahmutcan0163 said:

I think a pinned topic about beta would be good, because people dont read announcement at top.

I agree with this, although I have very serious doubts that would prevent this from the broken record which has been on top of the charts for the past week: "bEtA LiVE yet? Do YOu HAve the BETa CodES AlrEADy?!!"

• Agree 2
2 minutes ago, ragequit1 said:

I agree with this, although I have very serious doubts that would prevent this from the broken record which has been on top of the charts for the past week: "bEtA LiVE yet? Do YOu HAve the BETa CodES AlrEADy?!!"

Yeah, I saw some topics 2 days ago and there were a lot of people that they were asking about the beta and if anyone had a code or something else

1 minute ago, Nightfire1964 said:

nope if you have seen the update that barry made everything should be set in the next 10 days

Not yet mate, be patient please. Codemasters is doing the possible to give the beta at us. 

• Agree 2
Just now, Gabxhz44 said:

Not yet mate, be patient please. Codemasters is doing the possible to give the beta at us. 

He’s right. And Barry did say they are doing it a different way this year

4 minutes ago, Nightfire1964 said:

nope if you have seen the update that barry made everything should be set in the next 10 days

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience in this BETA period.

I am delighted to announce that successful applicants will begin to see the 2021 BETA forum soon. However, we are working in a new method this year (due to the amount of players needing to see the group), so please be patient. If you can't see it right away, don't panic. We have a LOT of people to get to one place, and will take time.

On the codes situation, we are predicting that, all goes well, it should be within the next 10 days. I must ask for people to continue to show restraint in asking me about the codes in DM's, as we have quite a lot to get through at this time. You will recieve a email with a code if you are successful.

Many thanks, 

Barry

That's what posted Barry, has been updated today.