Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

4 minutes ago, Kyllankilli said:

Ok Mate. Vielen Dank. Du bist ein großartiger Kumpel.

But I still have one question, you always ask when the beta is coming, but you registered too late and have been pointed out several times. Then why do you always ask about the beta?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
Just now, BiberMike said:

But I still have one question, you always ask when the beta is coming, but you registered too late and have been pointed out several times. Then why do you always ask about the beta?

i only hope that i am in the beta mate. I pray. 

Just now, BiberMike said:

At this point, this is just a fun, meme thread.

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, BiberMike said:

Do you think you will get into beta?

2 minutes ago, Kyllankilli said:

i only hope that i am in the beta mate. I pray. 

Highly unlikely. You missed the registration deadline and there are no other ways after that to sign up to be considered.

• Agree 2

I think this thread should get closed/archived because we are just asking and answering the same thing all over again. There is no point to get this further, as the main question was already answered more than twice.

• Agree 4
15 hours ago, Eclipsium said:

I think this thread should get closed/archived because we are just asking and answering the same thing all over again. There is no point to get this further, as the main question was already answered more than twice.

If we'd close this thread, another one would pop up in a matter of hours 😛 

• Haha 5
  • Agree 2
2 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

One reason to look forward to the release of F1 2021 is the end of questions here about the beta 😃.

No my 😔 was because I didnt get it again 😔😔😔😔😔

14 minutes ago, TFBISE16 said:

No my 😔 was because I didnt get it again 😔😔😔😔😔

I'm not sure everyone has been notified yet but if you don't get in then think of my post as referring to no longer being reminded of this fact 🙂.

27 minutes ago, Raffaello said:

I don't see the beta topic, big F

Same thing, but keep your head down -- there are still chances for the next application.
All I can say is congratulations for the successful applicants and I hope they can help the developers with feedback, bug reports and etc. 🙂

I was a bit new on the forums and became active just when the beta was going on, so I kind of expected it. Still not upset, I hope I will get the chance for next year and if so, help them enough with feedback, bug reports, helping others and etc.

It's not something that we should get hyped up anyway, my only purpose on being beta tester is to help them by the methods said.

• Like 2
  • Agree 4
18 minutes ago, Eclipsium said:

Same thing, but keep your head down -- there are still chances for the next application.
All I can say is congratulations for the successful applicants and I hope they can help the developers with feedback, bug reports and etc. 🙂

I was a bit new on the forums and became active just when the beta was going on, so I kind of expected it. Still not upset, I hope I will get the chance for next year and if so, help them enough with feedback, bug reports, helping others and etc.

It's not something that we should get hyped up anyway, my only purpose on being beta tester is to help them by the methods said.

Me too, just wait to the next time, and congrats to everbody who was selected.