Jump to content Jump to content

On 5/24/2021 at 5:26 PM, Kyllankilli said:

i only hope that i am in the beta mate. I pray. 

No mate, you were register too much late. Btw I hope good for you. A lot of people deserves to try the beta and report issues, bugs, glitches...

4 minutes ago, Martijn5402 said:

After 3 years of applying for the Beta it looks like the third one isn't gonna be the one as well...

I don't know tbh what I am doing wrong, is it really luck after 3 years?

All i can suggest is to be more involved with the forum. This means positive interactions with other users, giving ideas, suggestions and reporting bug during the games life cycle

• Agree 2
24 minutes ago, Martijn5402 said:

After 3 years of applying for the Beta it looks like the third one isn't gonna be the one as well...

I don't know tbh what I am doing wrong, is it really luck after 3 years?

Look like the 4th one isn't going to be the one as well. If you count the applicants and the number of gears, it should pan out this time. Wouldn't even call it unlikely this time. It is what it is 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
Posted (edited)

Quite disappointed. Actually had the feeling that my detailed and clear reports would be helpful to take part in the beta this year after the positive feedback from the team. ☹️

Edited by PaddySk
  • Sad 1
12 minutes ago, munk2013 said:

I'm new to this where would the fourm be if you have been accepted please not sure where I'm looking

It will be in the f1 games part of the forums where you see 2019 and 2020 forums. 

• Agree 1

Is the Beta program still accepting applicants? I have over 1,600 hrs in the F12020 Game as a commentator spectating races, So I notice a lot of bugs and could provide a lot of feedback with a Beta of the new game. I know there are plenty of drivers who will test, I'm only interested testing the spectator mode. 

44 minutes ago, BigglesPitlane said:

Is the Beta program still accepting applicants? I have over 1,600 hrs in the F12020 Game as a commentator spectating races, So I notice a lot of bugs and could provide a lot of feedback with a Beta of the new game. I know there are plenty of drivers who will test, I'm only interested testing the spectator mode. 

Your about 18 days late to when the applications closed

6 hours ago, BigglesPitlane said:

If you are noticing a lot of bugs, you can report them. 😉

If you're not selected like me, it's honestly far away from the end of the world. We will see F1 2021 gameplay before/on the 2nd of June, the game will be out in one and a half month and we will get to see some trailers (like the gameplay trailer, the features trailer, the accolades trailer, etc.).

• Agree 4
1 hour ago, KleineBossie said:

If you're not selected like me, it's honestly far away from the end of the world. We will see F1 2021 gameplay before/on the 2nd of June, the game will be out in one and a half month and we will get to see some trailers (like the gameplay trailer, the features trailer, the accolades trailer, etc.).

Yes 100%, as I said before I think a few believe it's an early access to the game. Game is out soon anyway and 2020 isn't shabby by any means!

• Agree 3
2 hours ago, tarrantino said:

Yes 100%, as I said before I think a few believe it's an early access to the game. Game is out soon anyway and 2020 isn't shabby by any means!

^This.

For what it's worth, whilst I generally like to be helpful I didn't apply for the beta as I have relatively little time/energy to spend playing F1 games right now. As such others will be better placed to put hours into testing but also when I do get to play I'd rather enjoy the completed game that is F1 2020 🙂.

• Like 1