Jump to content Jump to content

Why do some already have f1 2020 in their steam bib?

21 minutes ago, Billieboy said:

Hello, why do some people already have F1 2021 in their Steam library? And how can I get that as a normal player? With best regards. your billie

Probably because they have pre ordered the game and you can pre install it maybe 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Billieboy said:

But they played it for a few hours

Only person i saw who played the game on steam was BarryBL and he is a Codemasters staff. I didnt see any normal player who played it.

Edited by mahmutcan0163
32 minutes ago, Nightfire1964 said:

Probably because they have pre ordered the game and you can pre install it maybe 

Greetings if you pre order the game, you are not able to play it that early, you are not even being able to install it. Some 24 hours before worldwide release the pre-loadings open which means you are able to download the game before release, so you won't spend any time after release to download it. Long story sort, Bary is a member of Codemasters so they have a pre-release copy of the game like you see youtubers playing the game early and releasing some content. The only positive thing is, that if someone has seen him playing maybe we will have some gameplay from youtubers as well in the near future. Fingers crossed.

• Administrator

So basically, the only person you will see playing F1 2021 at this time is me. (Casual flex sure).

However, this is for purely testing purposes as explained earlier on. Unless you have me as a friend on Steam, its very unlikely anyone will have time logged on the 2021 game. If you want to provide a screenshot @Billieboy, I can invesitgate

1 hour ago, EnaFreddo said:

Greetings if you pre order the game, you are not able to play it that early, you are not even being able to install it. Some 24 hours before worldwide release the pre-loadings open which means you are able to download the game before release, so you won't spend any time after release to download it. Long story sort, Bary is a member of Codemasters so they have a pre-release copy of the game like you see youtubers playing the game early and releasing some content. The only positive thing is, that if someone has seen him playing maybe we will have some gameplay from youtubers as well in the near future. Fingers crossed.

OK wasn't to sure when you were able to pre install it

13 minutes ago, Nightfire1964 said:

OK wasn't to sure when you were able to pre install it

Bear in mind it's not finished yet (hence beta testing) so pre-installing it already would be a tad keen 🙂.