Jump to content Jump to content

Posted (edited)

Hi Codemasters Community! Hope that you're all good and fine! I live in the north Italy, I started to play F1 since 2014, at F1 2014 for Xbox 360 and switched to Xbox One S, from the Xbox One S, I switched to the Playstation 4, at least I switched to PC the last year. I'm a controller player, I'm good to play... Not the best, but I know how to push over the limits the car. F1 is my favorite game, I played like in 2 months 140 hours. After that, I'm in this forum to talk with "forum's people" and talk about F1, F1 games, opinions, drivers, races, help people ecc.

Byeeee 🙂 

Edited by Gabxhz44
3 hours ago, Lightz3D said:

You shouldn't have said you are 15. You need to be 18 to complete the pre release feedback as stated in the NDA. But great to meet you and to see you on the forums!!!

Yeah I know, but everything I do, I ask everytime to my father if I can do. Sometimes he uses the forum too, but I use the forum more than him. That's why, my father is like 44 years old and I'm 15 years old. He doesn't care about the F1 games but about F1 yes. Sometimes he talks in the forum. 

2 minutes ago, Gabxhz44 said:

Yeah I know, but everything I do, I ask everytime to my father if I can do. Sometimes he uses the forum too, but I use the forum more than him. That's why, my father is like 44 years old and I'm 15 years old. He doesn't care about the F1 games but about F1 yes. Sometimes he talks in the forum. 

Ah okay, if he lets you use it in his name I think it will be okay. I am not legal expert though haha

Just now, Lightz3D said:

Ah okay, if he lets you use it in his name I think it will be okay. I am not legal expert though haha

He looks everytime what I do in internet, video games, forums, searched websites ecc. I think I'm right, he teached to me that if you want respect too, I should be appreciated, give respect to all people, don't talk toxic/trash NEVER. I know the rules, and they doesn't want to give me the beta I don't care about it, because, I will buy the game. I got some money, like 40€ and I want to spend good my money and that's why I will buy the game. I will report everytime glitches/bugs and talk about the game. If Codemasters wants to kick me out from the Forum they're right, I shouldn't do that, you're right and they're right. I think I will personally delete my account 😭

12 minutes ago, Lightz3D said:

Btw I read the all lecenses agreements, and they weren't talking about 18 years old l... Maybe... Maybe because I read the entire article at 11:50 P.M. yeah I was not totally energetic 😂

18 minutes ago, Lightz3D said:

Yeah, I'm gonna delete my account btw, I don't want to have any problem. Then, I got amazing time in this forum. It were a brilliant experience. Bye to all 😭

22 minutes ago, Gabxhz44 said:

Yeah, I'm gonna delete my account btw, I don't want to have any problem. Then, I got amazing time in this forum. It were a brilliant experience. Bye to all 😭

I am not forcing you to leave or anything I am just saying that in the agreement it said you have to be 18... That doesn't mean you need to leave the forums or anything... just letting you know.

14 minutes ago, Lightz3D said:

I am not forcing you to leave or anything I am just saying that in the agreement it said you have to be 18... That doesn't mean you need to leave the forums or anything... just letting you know.

My dad is too much over 18 😂, and he uses too the forum. Then I'm right or no? 😂 I don't know, coze we use both the forum... And he created the account, not me lol.