Jump to content Jump to content

When resuming a race after save and quit I get less experience points and sponsor money

Posted (edited)
  • A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Some days ago I had to save and quit a race 4 laps before finish in leading position. When I resumed the game later I was very suprised, that I just got 400 XP (100 for each lap) instead of 5200 XP for 52 laps. But even more important is that I couldn't get all sponsor goals because of resuming. One sponsor wants me to get position 1 and holding it for some laps (I forgot how many exactly, but more than 4). I led the whole race but because I resumed with only 4 laps left I couldn't achieve this goal in the resumed session and didn't get the money. Why is this information not kept in the savegame?

• Platform

PC, Steam

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

• Game-mode?

My-Team Career

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

Didn't tried because of lack of time

• How do you make the problem happen?

Save and quit a game then resume later

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

No chance for me to troubleshoot this

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Thrustmaster T300+TLCM+F1 Wheel (old one)

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

no

Edited by acidarchangel