Jump to content Jump to content

Hi everyone a few hours ago I started f1 directly from another game. When I was after the loading screen the game asked me to make a new character and couldn’t cancel that. Now I made a new character so all my progress is come in like My team, driver career, made livery’s and all things that was made when creating your character.

I am on the PS4 so anyone who can help me pls bc it’s tough the 9 months progress gone in 5seconds 

Hi guys

a few hours ago I started my F1 up. Everything was normal until after I pressed for the loading screen the game asked me to make a new character and I couldn’t cancel the action. So I made a new character everything fine with that. But then saw my progress was lost over the last 9 months. I don’t have any team, driver career but also my helmets, logo, suit and car designs are gone. Does anyone know where I can get my old character with the progress and design back?

I am on a PS4

I think your only hopes are if you'd made a manual backup of the save file at some point (which presumably you hadn't), or if you have a save file on Playstation Plus that hasn't been overwritten yet by syncing to what you have now. If you think the latter may be a possibility then try to download this from the PS+ cloud to overwrite your new save game file.