Jump to content Jump to content

Born to run! - First time in a long while that an achievement felt like an achievement :-)

Dytut

Currently 8th in the Masters (minutes off the pace per rally). I've got a long way to go, but I think it may be achievable for me eventually. I'm running a F2 Kit Car with no upgrades (!) and not using many restarts.

Would be cool if there were some kind of trophies for getting Masters (gold, silver or bronze) in each of the classes.
I got my masters win in the F2 Kit car starting from scratch with a newly bought Seat :-) I was close in the group A masters championship before that, but ended up 2nd. 

Fun thing was that I really hated the kit cars before I started the championship, but I kind of like driving them now :-)
yeah the difficulty curve feels good, not easy, first time I tried it on Open difficulty and was like 15 seconds behind, I thought: okay this is going very challenging, I noticed the more I practised, the more familiar I was with the stages and cars, the better I drove, I'm now at a point where I completed and won the masters championship more then once, and it is still challenging, I like that a lot. :smiley: 

Archived