Jump to content Jump to content

23 minutes ago, DillarF1 said:

I would gladly buy pitcoins for this content 😂😅

I would prefer an in game editor for livery designs anyway. The 2020 liveries were just too bad, even the ones from previous games seemed better - unless you like stripes, combined with stripes, of course. Yeah its a classic color combo these gulf designs, i always loved those on the old sportscars. Hmmm there was a similar F1 2020 livery mod iirc, now where did i remember that one?

Ah, here:

Porsche G 3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Schneehase said:

Hmmm there was a similar F1 2020 livery mod iirc, now where did i remember that one?

Ah, here:

Porsche G 3.jpg

That's hot. 🔥

And I second that call for a proper livery editor. 

16 minutes ago, Schneehase said:

@DillarF1 here is a little video special for you^^

If you wanted to recreate it a bit better, just loose the red in the video for black, and choose between black and white for the sponsor logos. For not modding the game thats pretty neat and makes for a nice "Gulf McLaren" myteam playthrough... Driver: Ron Dennis #4 😛

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, DillarF1 said:

Petition for new (one-off) Mclaren livery to be added to the new game as an option. 😍

Gulf-MCL35-render-5-1024x576.jpg

Love the livery 

Be good if they added the option of picking which livery you want to use if teams run a one off or have a major livery update Be nice to have that option if possible 

• Like 2

I like the idea of this livery, but I think the execution just is lacking.  It's the blue for me; it's not blue enough.  Too pale.   If the blue was a different shade I think that would look so much better, but I get why it's not.   To me though that is what's giving me trouble with really liking this.

56 minutes ago, porpule2 said:

if ur on pc theres a pretty nice one on  racedepartment by besoli11 on there. 

Awesome, ty for the pictures!

That makes me think why I am still too dumb to mod F1 2020 in any way, I should at least look more into that livery editing stuff. But any time I do it involves some software I do not have (PS...) or other obstacles I could not overcome. In the end it is fun that I manage to run my own youtube and get videos there in acceptable quality. Dont ask me how I do that, somehow magically it just works^^

• Agree 1

Looks great in my opinion, but doubt that codemasters will add it to the game, since its a one off livery that is making appearance in one race out of the whole season.

Perhaps them adding it as a DLC is an option?

• 3 months later...