Jump to content Jump to content

Hello to everyone! How are you? 

I'd like to talk about your favorite F1 game, mine is F1 2017. 

F1 2017 has been the evolution of Formula 1 games. Why? New graphics, advanced gameplay modes, remade races, the cars were "good" for a 2017 game. Not much glitches and bugs, that's why I loved that game. 

My favorites were F1 2005, because it's the one I grew up with as a kid and also the one I played with my dad, and F1 2010, because it was my first PS3 game and I would play it again because I think it's the best.

28 minutes ago, Gabxhz44 said:

Hello to everyone! How are you? 

I'd like to talk about your favorite F1 game, mine is F1 2017. 

F1 2017 has been the evolution of Formula 1 games. Why? New graphics, advanced gameplay modes, remade races, the cars were "good" for a 2017 game. Not much glitches and bugs, that's why I loved that game. 

My favorite game is F1 2020, sounds like a very obvious answer, so I would like to rank the best game in these sections: Graphics, Gameplay, Tracks, Modes, Nostalgia and First Game.

GRAPHICS: F1 2020 and F1 2015. No need to explain the 2020 one, but I think 2015 has one of the best graphics especially if you play on Singapore at wets. Take a look at it.
GAMEPLAY/HANDLING: F1 2020, but for variety, i'd say F1 2019. Not gonna lie, I really liked the difficulty on driving the cars at the F1 2019 game as you get a lot of understeer in the corners. Not too realistic yet still enjoyable.
TRACKS: F1 2013. I loved the idea of classic tracks, they should return into the future F1 games, as it has already been requested a lot in the community.
MODES: Apart from, obviously F1 2021 or 2020, I'd say 2014 (and earlier). Remember the scenario mode? It was yourself as any F1 driver in a scenario where you had to overtake whatever amount of drivers in different situations. Really enjoyed them!
NOSTALGIA: As nostalgia I'd say F1 2018, since it was my first F1 game I played for a very long time. There was a time I watched F1 a lot, around 2009 and 2013. Then I stopped and had either MotoGP games or any kind of racing game. I found this game back at December 2018 when I was randomly searching for a game to play in my PlayStation 4. This game was the one that made me come back to the Formula 1 community. I spent a lot of time on this game.
FIRST GAME: The first F1 game I had ever played, as embarassing it would sound, was F1 Race Stars. This was back at 2013 or 2014 in my PlayStation 3. I often played it and really liked it as a kid. Damn.

So yeah that's it. I wish I played more F1 games back then, but so far I only played F1 2013, 2014, 2016 on my PC and 2018, 2019 and 2020 on my PS4/5.

1 hour ago, Eclipsium said:

My favorite game is F1 2020, sounds like a very obvious answer, so I would like to rank the best game in these sections: Graphics, Gameplay, Tracks, Modes, Nostalgia and First Game.

GRAPHICS: F1 2020 and F1 2015. No need to explain the 2020 one, but I think 2015 has one of the best graphics especially if you play on Singapore at wets. Take a look at it.
GAMEPLAY/HANDLING: F1 2020, but for variety, i'd say F1 2019. Not gonna lie, I really liked the difficulty on driving the cars at the F1 2019 game as you get a lot of understeer in the corners. Not too realistic yet still enjoyable.
TRACKS: F1 2013. I loved the idea of classic tracks, they should return into the future F1 games, as it has already been requested a lot in the community.
MODES: Apart from, obviously F1 2021 or 2020, I'd say 2014 (and earlier). Remember the scenario mode? It was yourself as any F1 driver in a scenario where you had to overtake whatever amount of drivers in different situations. Really enjoyed them!
NOSTALGIA: As nostalgia I'd say F1 2018, since it was my first F1 game I played for a very long time. There was a time I watched F1 a lot, around 2009 and 2013. Then I stopped and had either MotoGP games or any kind of racing game. I found this game back at December 2018 when I was randomly searching for a game to play in my PlayStation 4. This game was the one that made me come back to the Formula 1 community. I spent a lot of time on this game.
FIRST GAME: The first F1 game I had ever played, as embarassing it would sound, was F1 Race Stars. This was back at 2013 or 2014 in my PlayStation 3. I often played it and really liked it as a kid. Damn.

So yeah that's it. I wish I played more F1 games back then, but so far I only played F1 2013, 2014, 2016 on my PC and 2018, 2019 and 2020 on my PS4/5.

respect + 

My favourite game has got to be F1 2018. I am going to use the chart from Eclipsium

Graphics: F1 2020, looks stunning with a good pc and even when I was running a 1060 at ultra low I could deal with it.
Gameplay/Handling: My favourite for this has to be F1 2018, this game really suits my driving style and I find myself really fast when I go back to beat my old time trial times.
Tracks: Same as Eclipsium, nothing more needs to be said. I still sometimes go back to F1 2013 just to experience some of the tracks we were lucky enough to get in the 2020 F1 season
Modes: F1 2021, from what I have already seen the braking point game mode seems to be a great story.
Nostalgia: F1 2015. This is the game I started my F1 racing game career and when I was first into F1 (staying up until 1 am to watch the Monaco GP was a highlight).
First Game: As said earlier, I started racing in F1 games on the PS4 version of F1 2015. It is a shame I didn't have a career mode to come back to when I booted up my ps4 for the first time in 3 years to go back and play it again where I first started

Posted (edited)

My Favourite f1 game is F1 2020. It's so nice.

Graphics: F1 2020

Gameplay/Handling: F1 2020

Tracks: F1 2013

Modes: F1 2012

Nostalgia: F1 2012

First Game: F1 2009 on Wii. 

Edited by BiberMike

My favorite game was 2019. I don't know it felt more like the cars fits to my driving style.

I've played 2019 so much, it's my top F1 game up to now. Graphics were good, cars were good. I don't know, the game really fitted me in a way! 😄

• 1 month later...

This years game is easily the best imo, both for handling, physics, ai, graphics, tracks, career depth etc. Except for F1 games, I also play MMOs. Here are my list:

The 10 Best MMO games
  • Planetside 2.
  • The Lord Of The Rings Online.
  • Guild Wars 2.
  • The Elder Scrolls Online.
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic.
  • Black Desert Online.
  • Runescape.
  • EVE Online.
Edited by RexArchibald