Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

Codemasters F1 Series = finally its a kiddie game


Recommended Posts

oh my god - f1 2021 turns into fifa ultimate team kiddie game

nice codemasters, you got the license for the next few years and the sim racing community doesnt count for you. you make your kiddie game to get as much money as possible instead of improving racing features to give the big simracing community a chance to enjoy formula 1 racing.

its time to give up on you guys. kiddie arcade racing game instead of a real racing game with simulation features. we want a real racing game not a kiddie story racing game or a fifa ultimate team racing game.
you really dont like the f1 sim racing community, but you like arcade racing kiddies!

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, weisiAUT said:

oh my god - f1 2021 turns into fifa ultimate team kiddie game

nice codemasters, you got the license for the next few years and the sim racing community doesnt count for you. you make your kiddie game to get as much money as possible instead of improving racing features to give the big simracing community a chance to enjoy formula 1 racing.

its time to give up on you guys. kiddie arcade racing game instead of a real racing game with simulation features. we want a real racing game not a kiddie story racing game or a fifa ultimate team racing game.
you really dont like the f1 sim racing community, but you like arcade racing kiddies!

Its literally just career mode thing it was added last year. Well the pegi rating would detail it is a game for kids. I think they love the f1 community seeing they provide a beta for people to take part in and added allot to the game last year your never going to make everyone in the community happy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

i know it is impossible to make everyone happy - but there is a career mode (nice) with unneccessary story included and expanded this year (WHY STORY???), championship mode, myteam mode and now my ultimate team mode??? classic cars, iconic drivers....

what about more focus on sim racing features for the many racing leagues and the sim racing community?

Edited by weisiAUT
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, weisiAUT said:

i know it is impossible to make everyone happy - but there is a career mode (nice) with unneccessary story included and expanded this year (WHY STORY???), championship mode, myteam mode and now my ultimate team mode??? what about more focus on sim racing features for the many racing leagues and the sim racing community?

Well its evident that people missed the story part of career mode in 2020 and 2019 was a test for it. Since games are made in 2 years advance it would be a reasonable assumption that the team that worked on 2019 further worked on it for 2021.just because it has this doesn't mean its not going to be a simulator we haven't even got gameplay yet or even got hands on the game to see what it's like. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

"build the greatest f1 my team"

"who will you choose" new 7 iconic drivers

 

this are the words in the new trailer. for me thats something similar than fifa ultimate team but without buying packs. you just need to pre order the deluxe edition. first step into the ultimate team direction.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not gonna lie but when I saw that story mode back on 2019 I was scared. EA is notorious for wasting resources on cinematic story mode trash and ignoring improving the actual gameplay and as a result they’ve now completely destroyed Madden. I really hope the focus for codemasters remains on making the actual gameplay better because that’s what brought me to the title in the first place. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
20 minutes ago, weisiAUT said:

i know it is impossible to make everyone happy - but there is a career mode (nice) with unneccessary story included and expanded this year (WHY STORY???), championship mode, myteam mode and now my ultimate team mode??? classic cars, iconic drivers....

what about more focus on sim racing features for the many racing leagues and the sim racing community?

Just to confirm here, there is no F1 Ultimate Team.

Agreed with @mahmutcan0163, two different entities and the second is not in the game, excusing the pun.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, weisiAUT said:

"build the greatest f1 my team"

"who will you choose" new 7 iconic drivers

 

this are the words in the new trailer. for me thats something similar than fifa ultimate team but without buying packs. you just need to pre order the deluxe edition. first step into the ultimate team direction.

I honestly don't think F1 has the ability to support an Ultimate Team mode with only maybe a dozen past drivers that would generate interest and only 20/22 seats total with 2 seat teams. Ultimate Team would need rosters like NFL football or that other football 😂

The Pitcoin/Pitpass/Store is what’s gonna be interesting to follow because thats where the $ is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see the issue here. If you don't want to run legends in your team, then don't. It appears to just add a nice 'imagine if' feature. I have no issues, I'm not sure I'll take advantage of it, but stating that it has become a kiddies game is absurd. 

 

Perhaps you may have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

  • Agree 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, weisiAUT said:

"build the greatest f1 my team"

"who will you choose" new 7 iconic drivers

 

this are the words in the new trailer. for me thats something similar than fifa ultimate team but without buying packs. you just need to pre order the deluxe edition. first step into the ultimate team direction.

This is the exact same thing as last year you only need to pre order the deluxe edition to get the 7 iconic the drivers in f1 and f2 will already have stats like we had last year this nothing new to the game 

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, weisiAUT said:

oh my god - f1 2021 turns into fifa ultimate team kiddie game

nice codemasters, you got the license for the next few years and the sim racing community doesnt count for you. you make your kiddie game to get as much money as possible instead of improving racing features to give the big simracing community a chance to enjoy formula 1 racing.

its time to give up on you guys. kiddie arcade racing game instead of a real racing game with simulation features. we want a real racing game not a kiddie story racing game or a fifa ultimate team racing game.
you really dont like the f1 sim racing community, but you like arcade racing kiddies!

Why should there be such a thing xD. Codemasters remains the developer and EA is now the publisher. At Fifa, EA is both. Just a little reminder 🙂

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Just to confirm here, there is no F1 Ultimate Team.

Agreed with @mahmutcan0163, two different entities and the second is not in the game, excusing the pun.

That is a brilliant pun, well played on that one

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mahmutcan0163 said:

And about simulation, F1 games should stay simcade instead of full simulation. I dont really enjoy playing a simulation racing game with a controller.

Ye its little bit strange drive a car without steering wheel

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

lad just dont play myteam then,  and the f1 game is much better being arcadey , because it much friendlier to people who dont play racing games or dont have money for sims (99% of the playerbase) 

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

like i said: "build the greatest my team" in combination with pre order the deluxe edition for 7 iconic drivers with special ratings sounds similar like ultimate team from ea! thats what i tried to say.

and yes, driving a car without steering wheel is like kiddies play a f1 game. codemasters complety forget the sim racing community and instead of improving on gameplay and realism they make something like "build the greatest my team". money is the reason i think, so you need to pre order the deluxe edtion to get the best drivers.

it would be ok if they would also improve gameplay and realism for the big sim racing community.

but as always - on such type of forum there are a lot of fanboys.

Edited by weisiAUT
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, porpule2 said:

lad just dont play myteam then,  and the f1 game is much better being arcadey , because it much friendlier to people who dont play racing games or dont have money for sims (99% of the playerbase) 

In these days is simracing really for everyone. Just byu starting level wheel like t150 and u will be fine 1000 times better than stupid boring gamepad

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s pretty simple why this game will be and stay a sim/arcade and won’t turn into just one of them. It attracts the biggest audience and thus bigger sales opportunities. Nothing wrong with that as that’s just how things work.

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Billieboy said:

Ea makes the game a stupid game. Soon you have to pull packs to get drivers (see Podium Pass) I don't want to spend 1000 euros per year as some in Fifa do !!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, Fifa and a Formula 1 game are completely different games. One has nothing to do with the other. Second, why should there be something like packs? Draw your favorite driver buy you F1 Points? Bud, this is a Formula 1 game so you don't have to pull anything. And third: You DON'T HAVE to spend any money on Fifa Ultimate Team. You CAN spend it. It is not an obligation. Fourth: The Podium Pass is complete, but really complete, something else than an event at FIFA. It is not fair to compare the two games because they are so different, one is a soccer game, the other is a racing game. I am very sorry, but your testimony is unsustainable. 🙂

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Neomo said:

In these days is simracing really for everyone. Just byu starting level wheel like t150 and u will be fine 1000 times better than stupid boring gamepad

You are forgetting that everyone cant afford wheel or just dont wanna spend money to wheel.

I dont even care about podium pass in f1 2020, Fifa and F1 games arent same.

Edited by mahmutcan0163
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...