Jump to content Jump to content

Nelly Furtado thanks Codemasters for listening to old-pilots request

The 'Promiscuous' hit maker Nelly Furtado endorsed the Codemasters forums to express her gratitude to the developers for heeding her request to bring back 'old pilots' as she requested in October 2020. 

Nelly-Furtado.jpg

"I am very satisfied that Codemasters did not 'turn off the light' on the old-pilots concept and for showing that they value and listen to suggestions from the wider community.  The F1 2020 series has been a fantastic edition, and they have done a remarkable job to roll out the series amidst a global pandemic.  I am glad that they are continuing to fly 'like a bird' and for making developments & strides to enhance the gameplay for their customers. I believe by adding in old pilots such as Felipe Massa and David Coulthard to the My Team game mode, there will be many 'maneaters' queuing up to purchase the F1 2021 game on the release date".

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 3
23 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Our friend, good to see you back. Happy you like our work 🙂 

Thank you very much, the work the developers have put in has been very impressive and has not gone unnoticed . You are also doing a fantastic job in creating a welcoming & harmonious atmosphere in the community where people can be comfortable with sharing their views without any hassles, so I would personally like to thank you for this 💜

On 5/17/2021 at 6:04 PM, GioProductions said:

I did miss you for a while, but glad you are back and happy 😁

When can i see you racing? 😁😁

Thank you for the lovely welcome, perhaps one day we can share a piece of tarmac in an open lobby! 

I know @CarlosSantos87 was also a big advocate for the old pilots, so I hope he has some positive feedback to share with Codemasters on this new addition to the F1 2021 series 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, NellyFurtado said:

Thank you very much, the work the developers have put in has been very impressive and has not gone unnoticed . You are also doing a fantastic job in creating a welcoming & harmonious atmosphere in the community where people can be comfortable with sharing their views without any hassles, so I would personally like to thank you for this 💜

Thank you for the lovely welcome, perhaps one day we can share a piece of tarmac in an open lobby! 

I know @CarlosSantos87 was also a big advocate for the old pilots, so I hope he has some positive feedback to share with Codemasters on this new addition to the F1 2021 series 

Ohh Thankyou very much for the good words 😍😍.. its a great news for all of us introducing the old pilots to race in the grid. Its your merit Querida amiga Nelly 😚😚. Hope join you in some lobby and Doing some nice Races

• Like 1
8 hours ago, CarlosSantos87 said:

Ohh Thankyou very much for the good words 😍😍.. its a great news for all of us introducing the old pilots to race in the grid. Its your merit Querida amiga Nelly 😚😚. Hope join you in some lobby and Doing some nice Races

@NellyFurtado Thankyou very much one more time Sweetheart and Welcome back 😍😍.. hope find you some day. Happy Racing 😘

• Like 1
  • Social Media & Community Team
2 hours ago, GunDeviLnl said:

Is this the real Nelly?

It's widely known that she's a massive simracing fan 😉 

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2021 at 10:04 PM, CarlosSantos87 said:

Gracias for the lovely words @CarlosSantos87, I knew you would be an advocate for the old pilots.  Hope to see you on track some day, te amo 💜

• Like 2
On 5/17/2021 at 1:00 PM, NellyFurtado said:

The 'Promiscuous' hit maker Nelly Furtado endorsed the Codemasters forums to express her gratitude to the developers for heeding her request to bring back 'old pilots' as she requested in October 2020. 

Nelly-Furtado.jpg

"I am very satisfied that Codemasters did not 'turn off the light' on the old-pilots concept and for showing that they value and listen to suggestions from the wider community.  The F1 2020 series has been a fantastic edition, and they have done a remarkable job to roll out the series amidst a global pandemic.  I am glad that they are continuing to fly 'like a bird' and for making developments & strides to enhance the gameplay for their customers. I believe by adding in old pilots such as Felipe Massa and David Coulthard to the My Team game mode, there will be many 'maneaters' queuing up to purchase the F1 2021 game on the release date".

Oh wow, you’re a fan? That’s pretty cool! I feel like I’m part of a special club now lol

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/2/2021 at 5:48 AM, steviejay69 said:

Brendan says he could get Leicester in the Champions League if only you'd team up. He's told me he stopped the letters only a few weeks ago.

Many thanks for this and the kind words x 

I would be very appreciative if someone from the codemasters department is able to confirm whether the old pilots will be accessible in the standard edition of the game, and if not, which edition of the F1 2021 game will they be available in?  @BarryBL 

11 minutes ago, DJNicks87 said:

Catfish 

My first thoughts were ‘impersonation’ or ‘identity theft’.  
Now I’m looking forward to the episode on the MTV program where someone insists Nelly Furtado was giving them the eye on a forum. 

• Haha 2
  • Social Media & Community Team
13 hours ago, FTBuzzard said:

What do you call it again when you pretend to be someone else?😄

Cosplay 😉