Jump to content Jump to content

Dry weather and pole position on Inters?

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone

Im Perry from Netherlands and i love to play F1 .

I came up with an issue though .

In my driver career i was in Q3 which started with dry weather but still a wet track . On intermidiates the first laptimes were  around 1.50, my hotlap on inters was 148.2. and was the fastest. Then switching to dry soft compound and i set a laptime of 1.34.220 and was the fastest until then. In the last seconds of qualifing Bottas set pole position time of 1.34.075. i was finishing my last lap but didn't come close. 

Up to my surprise he set the pole position time with Intermidiates, which is even possible. Is this happening to more people? I attached two pics of the laptimes of me and bottas

My apologies for the attachments being up side down.  Don't know why this happened. 

20210517_223851.jpg

20210517_223902.jpg

Edited by Asmodeusjr40
Pics weren't visible
Just now, Schneehase said:

Bottas is just imba, he even has his own thread around here, because he is Lewis Hamilton in disguise, at least in myteam mode.

But it's impossible to achieve that, is it because the dev are pro Mercedes or just a bug? In FIFA ultimate team EA favours players  using premier league players 

1 minute ago, Asmodeusjr40 said:

But it's impossible to achieve that, is it because the dev are pro Mercedes or just a bug? In FIFA ultimate team EA favours players  using premier league players 

well it's a bit hard when you can't deny that they were the best team last year what reference does this have to make with EA though these comparison are just ridiculous now

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Nightfire1964 said:

well they do make everything judging by the team and drivers performance in the end it's all just numbers on how they perform in the game

Yes i agree. But it's a simulation game and on a dry track it's impossible to be drive faster on inters then on a dry soft compound. It's not realistic.